+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum in third country

Apr 27, 2018
Hi. I'm an expatriate Afghans in Iran and Iranian nationality. Iranian with working in the field. the image editor and media (for the network news division in tamadon tv). On the recent events in Iran happened to prepare the report of the Demonstration of the popular with the authorities I was facing a reprimand and the living conditions in Iran have been very very hard for me. You are the please in the third country asylum for myself and my family have required cooperation. thank you sincerely

Apr 27, 2018
Hi. I'm an expatriate Afghans in Iran and Iranian nationality. Iranian with working in the field. the image editor and media (for the network news division in tamadon tv). On the recent events in Iran happened to prepare the report of the Demonstration of the popular with the authorities I was facing a reprimand and the living conditions in Iran have been very very hard for me. You are the please in the third country asylum for myself and my family have required cooperation. thank you sincerely

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have two options for claiming asylum in Canada.

The first is to obtain a Canadian TRV (tourist visa), fly to Canada and then claim asylum when you arrive in Canada.

The second is to move to a country outside of Iran. Once you are outside of Iran, you will need to be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR and then selected for resettlement in Canada by UNHCR.