+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum in canada from nigeria

Anjholaa

Aug 31, 2018
Hello... Please can i be granted asylum in canada because of the corrupt police special anti robbery squad to be precise.. over here in Nigeria, they are killing innocent youths especially when he is well dressed and good looking they claim he is a fraudster and demand for bribe and forcefully ask for your phone when they see no evidence they plant marijuana in your pocket and threaten to shoot you if you say anything they take you to the station for that and ask for huge amount of money if you refuse to follow them they will shoot you and claim you were planning to take their gun i have being a victim twice now well i was not shot because i complied with what the criminals that claim to be police wanted please you can check the internet for unjust killings from sars officials in Nigeria.... Will i be granted assylum please i am tired

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello... Please can i be granted asylum in canada because of the corrupt police special anti robbery squad to be precise.. over here in Nigeria, they are killing innocent youths especially when he is well dressed and good looking they claim he is a fraudster and demand for bribe and forcefully ask for your phone when they see no evidence they plant marijuana in your pocket and threaten to shoot you if you say anything they take you to the station for that and ask for huge amount of money if you refuse to follow them they will shoot you and claim you were planning to take their gun i have being a victim twice now please you can check the internet for unjust killings from sars officials in Nigeria.... Will i be granted assylum please i am tired
We cannot tell if you will be granted asylum since we are not licensed consultants or even immigration officers. You must collect supporting document and evidences of the things been done to you and present them to the CBSA officers at the airport when you tell them you want to claim asylum. Do you have a Canadian Visitor Visa? If not, then you must apply for one but chances are very low if you don't have financials and a home ties to your country.

Reactions: odamola89

Anjholaa

Aug 31, 2018
We cannot tell if you will be granted asylum since we are not licensed consultants or even immigration officers. You must collect supporting document and evidences of the things been done to you and present them to the CBSA officers at the airport when you tell them you want to claim asylum. Do you have a Canadian Visitor Visa? If not, then you must apply for one but chances are very low if you don't have financials and a home ties to your country.
Ok thank you what do you mean by home ties though

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010