+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

assessment by border services officer

maccyd10

Oct 26, 2015
I applied for a study permit online,

The only documents I provided were the application form itself, letter of acceptance and proof of funds.
No SOP, no medical, no ielts, no biometrics but the application was approved in 15 days so now I'm feeling under prepared for my arrival.

What I'd like to know is what questions will I be asked by the border services officer?

What is the criteria they will assess me on when deciding to land me or not?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
I applied for a study permit online,

The only documents I provided were the application form itself, letter of acceptance and proof of funds.
No SOP, no medical, no ielts, no biometrics but the application was approved in 15 days so now I'm feeling under prepared for my arrival.

What I'd like to know is what questions will I be asked by the border services officer?

What is the criteria they will assess me on when deciding to land me or not?
approval in 15days is impressive. you will need the offer letter and proof of funds at the border as well. so be sure to bring them along. also don't forget to carry some money on you. did you get a letter in addition to the visa? if you did you would need to bring the letter along

maccyd10

Oct 26, 2015
Hi, yes, I have a letter of approval, no visa my country is exempt but I do have Eta.

How much cash do you recommend that I carry ?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi, yes, I have a letter of approval, no visa my country is exempt but I do have Eta.

How much cash do you recommend that I carry ?
as much you want. just know that id its over 10,000 CAD you have to declare it.