+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking Explanation for some questions to sponshering my wife from india

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
I am on PR in Canada for last one year and i am working with one good company,
I wend india back for finding one good girl for marriage and i meet 8 girls and i like one of the girls and i married we meet only one week befor over marriage but when i was in india my manager suddenly refuse my vacation leave and request to join my possition back on 14th Dec i met her on 30th Nov, 2009 i originaly came for 3 months but as i mention my boss cancel my vacation aplication because he need my on one of the porject which is i am handeling so i have to arrange marriage in short time because it is my wife's grand monther wish to get married before i went back canada so i changemy air ticket and we get married on 10th Dec,2010 and i had return ticket on 12th Dec, 2009 means only on 2 days after marriage
As i mention we don't have that many time so our marrraige ceremony was not that huge and we don't have time for honeymoon
So i appliedfor her PR in feb in MIssisauga we got approval from their and they transfr my file to delhi and now delhi already ask my wife passport on the same day when they start to process and than i recived one letter after 20 days to need one clarification on 3 Question
1) An Explanation as to why the couple did not go for their honeymoon after the wedding and cohabited only for a period of two days before sponsor left for Canada.
Ans: - Originally Maulik came to India for his marriage and he book his ticket from 17th Nov 2009. To 10th Feb, 2010 but His manager did not approve that long holiday so He need to make his vacation short and have to have join his job at 14th Dec, 2009. (Attached conformation letter from his work place) so I don’t have that many days to go for honeymoon. But he already book his vacation to come back India to enjoy some of the time with my and if you approve than he will bring me with him, His next trip in India from 17th May, 2010 to 5th June 2010(attached air ticket). And in between that time our parents arrange reception as well as on 25th May, 2010 (attached invitation card and party plot booking slip)

2) Provide any photos of the couple together after wedding?

Ans:- unfortunately we don’t know to we need photograph to prove our relationship so We have just only one photo after marriage together which we took for me and Maulik both and which I attached in this envelope but I have a lots of the photo for all the festival with Maulik family after marriage I submit all that photograph which taken at my (Maulik) place which prove to I am living with Maulik family.

3) Please advise why your marriage to sponsor was arranged in Haste?

Ans: - My marriage was arranged in really short time because it is our family decision and main reason was my grand mother is really so old and Maulik is not sure when he will get his next holiday so it is my grand mother wish to do marriage before Maulik Left but now Maulik is coming back in May so we have enough time to go for honeymoon as well as do big reception to celebrate our Marriage ceremony and we will like to invite more than 1500 People in that Reception

And I already submit my passport and phone bill to prove we both in contact. We talk every day around 4 hours which is not short time to prove our relationship.

This is our first marriage and in my own cast
so what do you think in this case do they ask for any interview or any chance for rejection please help me i am so much worried
it is 100% genuine marriage