23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
My passport was stamped after completing my PR immigration process before traveling to Canada my passport was having less then 3 months to expire so I applied for new passport. After updating visa office I was told that my old visa is canceled. I have added visa office reply below. I have been asked to provide fee but which fee and how much. I have some question before.
1 How much fee should I pay?
2 Can visa office stamp my new passport before my flight. How much time will they take (my flight is around 20th July )
3 Should I redo medical but that will take more time and I will miss my flight.
4 What's the worst case scenario in all the above

Dear Sir/Madam,

The visa must be affixed to your current and valid passport. As such, the visa document in your old passport is now invalid for travel.

Please submit the following within 3 days:

- Return the COPR document to the Abu Dhabi office.

- Return the visa/passport to the Abu Dhabi office (note, visa has been cancelled).

- Submit your new passport to the Abu Dhabi office.

- Payment of the document reissuance fee (for re-printing visa/COPR documents). Please pay at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

- Print and submit a copy of this email and return with the above documents.

Once we receive the above information, we will provide you with further instructions.

Please note, the visa validity date will be updated to 25 August, 2018 as this is the date your medical examination result expires. Therefore, it is imperative that you complete this process as soon as possible. If you wish to update the visa validity date, you must complete a new medical examination. Please advise us within 3 days if you wish to complete a new medical examination.