+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASIVAD/SENIOR MEMBERS NEED HELP

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Hello
Thanks in advance for all the help u always given me.

Actually I submitted my app on 25th March 2016, n got the Medicals clear on 1st April 2016,n in the evening I got schedule A document request on that particular day, is it a bad sign if they have asked for schedule A?

And the other thing is ,as my wife is the principle applicant, she is right now doing a part time job in the morning time for which we have not claimed any points,but in 6 months statement which we have shown ,there is salary credited every month.

Now should we give details of this job too,as there is an activity coloum in schedule A(as the part time job is not all related to the NOC for which we are claiming points,she has more than 5 years experience in NOC for which we are claiming points.)?? Or is it just okay to give address details since March 2006 as they have specifically mentioned in the letter?

N one more query is,CIC would have gone through the complete application or just in the initial step they found this problem with the application and requested for additional document?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Susheem said:
Hello
Thanks in advance for all the help u always given me.

Actually I submitted my app on 25th March 2016, n got the Medicals clear on 1st April 2016,n in the evening I got schedule A document request on that particular day, is it a bad sign if they have asked for schedule A? - Not necessarily, no.

And the other thing is ,as my wife is the principle applicant, she is right now doing a part time job in the morning time for which we have not claimed any points,but in 6 months statement which we have shown ,there is salary credited every month.

Now should we give details of this job too,as there is an activity coloum in schedule A(as the part time job is not all related to the NOC for which we are claiming points,she has more than 5 years experience in NOC for which we are claiming points.)?? Or is it just okay to give address details since March 2006 as they have specifically mentioned in the letter?

Generally, I believe you need to mention this in the personal history (and if required, in the address history section). You do NOT have to submit any documents for this, though BUT if they have asked for something very specific, then PROVIDE ONLY THAT INFORMATION. DO NOT PROVIDE EXTRA INFORMATION.

N one more query is,CIC would have gone through the complete application or just in the initial step they found this problem with the application and requested for additional document?

sA requests are usually sent to applicants who either have previous visa refusals OR to applicants who might have left a gap in the personal history section in the post ITA questionnaire. Nothing to worry about, fill the form truthfully, print it, sign it and upload it back in the respective placeholder within the stipulated time.

Thanks

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Thanks so much for such a quick reply.

Should I upload a LOE too as I dint mention about this job in my application,stating that I am not claiming points for this part time job.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Susheem said:
Thanks so much for such a quick reply.

Should I upload a LOE too as I dint mention about this job in my application,stating that I am not claiming points for this part time job.

Thanks
You didn't mention about it where? You don't have to mention this in the work history section but you should have mentioned this in the personal history section.

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Yes I know I should have mentioned it in personal history but I missed it,my foolishness,but no intentions to hide something.

Now as schedule A has activity section,should I mention it there,as she is doin this job from last 6 months only and also give a letter of explanation along with that?

My consultant is saying don't mention about this job as u dint mention it earlier in your personal history.

So I am worried.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Schedule A requests are routine, and nothing to be worried about. Don't worry too much about it. Fill up the form with all information, and you'll be fine.