+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac bids adieu

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Luck Asivad ! You helped me to get my PR. A salute to your help !

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck for the rest of your life mate... you have helped 1000s of people answering several 1000 queries...

thanks
cheers

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
Asivad Anac said:
“It's the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Good-bye.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard​

What an eventful journey this has been! When I posted a message on this forum for the first time, little did I realize how far it would bring me. Personally, professionally, geographically...

Looking back now, it all seems like a dream. A very pleasant dream. A different kind of dream. A dream which which co-opted other strangers into itself and spawned thousands of other dreams. A dream which gave hopes, insights and solutions to thousands of seekers. A dream which almost became more real than reality itself. A once-in-a-lifetime kinda dream.

But change is the only constant. Dreams change, evolve, mutate, expand and disperse. And dreams, like all good things, come to an end. So would this dream. And that isn't necessarily a sad thing because, as Kurt Vonnegut says, endings and farewells implicitly contain the infinite possibilities of new beginnings.

Of late, I've been guilty of extremely delayed responses. Owing to the burgeoning complexities at my day job, I'm finding it increasingly impossible to devote adequate time and attention to the hundreds of posts and PMs on the forum. Having said that, I'm definitely keen on helping anyone out there who may hope to benefit from my advice and experience. The best way of doing that for me would be on this LinkedIn page or Email account.

Thank You for being a part of this dream!
Thank you very much for your time and valuable inputs to help countless canadian PR aspirants. You'd be missed. All the very best for your future endeavours.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You once again everybody for these wonderful messages! Touched!

Meanwhile, I've just finished answering all unread messages in my forum inbox. Mail your questions to asivadanac@gmail.com for faster response.

Keep the spirit alive! CRS dropping below 450 in the not so distant future! 8)

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
That is very kind of you to spend your weekend helping ppl with nothing in return.

Asivad Anac said:
Thank You once again everybody for these wonderful messages! Touched!

Meanwhile, I've just finished answering all unread messages in my forum inbox. Mail your questions to asivadanac@gmail.com for faster response.

Keep the spirit alive! CRS dropping below 450 in the not so distant future! 8)

SathiT

Feb 16, 2017
Hello Asivad - I have emailed to you few question related to ITA. I will appreciate if you can find time to reply. Waiting to hear before the final submission.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
i am working as an assistant professor at a college affiliated to University for abut 4 years. For 1 year i worked in a college as a lecturer, which code i should choose 4021 or 4011. i taught both UG and PG students.

i have done my ielts, WES and now i have to create profile on express entry. now i am planning to leave college and i want to get all the required documents from the college.
i want to ask about the documents
1. reference letter
2. slary certificates
3. subjects i taught each semester.
now i want to ask do i need to mention each semester (6 months) detail in these documents.

Please clarify me, thanks in advance.