Asivad Anac bids adieu

vishal23489

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for all your honest efforts and answers.
I dont know who you are, where you live but one thing for sure, I will remember you from time to time whenever I talk for my PR story and my progress in this country.

You have saved thousands of dollars of so many people on this forum who got your help.

Hats off to you !! Thanks a lot. God bless you!!

achilles7

Nov 3, 2016
Thanks for everything you've done! You're comments/ feedbacks helped all of us and will comtinue helping to many many more..

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad, thanks a ton for your valuable contribution in this forum, btw why are you leaving this forum. We need your mentoring/guidance..

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
People in his city, especially those who benefited from his knowledge, should through him a drinks party ;D

I would definitely do it if I am able to reach there.. :D

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
“It's the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Good-bye.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard​

What an eventful journey this has been! When I posted a message on this forum for the first time, little did I realize how far it would bring me. Personally, professionally, geographically...

Looking back now, it all seems like a dream. A very pleasant dream. A different kind of dream. A dream which which co-opted other strangers into itself and spawned thousands of other dreams. A dream which gave hopes, insights and solutions to thousands of seekers. A dream which almost became more real than reality itself. A once-in-a-lifetime kinda dream.

But change is the only constant. Dreams change, evolve, mutate, expand and disperse. And dreams, like all good things, come to an end. So would this dream. And that isn't necessarily a sad thing because, as Kurt Vonnegut says, endings and farewells implicitly contain the infinite possibilities of new beginnings.

Of late, I've been guilty of extremely delayed responses. Owing to the burgeoning complexities at my day job, I'm finding it increasingly impossible to devote adequate time and attention to the hundreds of posts and PMs on the forum. Having said that, I'm definitely keen on helping anyone out there who may hope to benefit from my advice and experience. The best way of doing that for me would be on this LinkedIn page or Email account.

Thank You for being a part of this dream!
Thanks for all your help buddy, and wish you good luck for future endeavors :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

It’s great to see so many VIPs, Champions, Hero, seniors members, applicants here thanking our good friend.

Even though we are from different geographies, different age groups, and have all kinds of jobs and interests;

it is certain that we all have one thing in common: Our admiration for a man called:

Asivad Anac : Reversely Canada Visa

Who selflessly supported innumerable applicants at each stage with his knowledge of the Provincial, PR processes.

On behalf of everyone here, I’d like to say thanks for being a man of action and not just words.

You got us started; rallying many people to work together. Your words are highly motivational and are inspirational. Thanks.

Truly; It would never have happened without you. This journey will be remembered though out our life times.

Wish you the very best in your current and future endeavors.

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
“It's the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Good-bye.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard​

What an eventful journey this has been! When I posted a message on this forum for the first time, little did I realize how far it would bring me. Personally, professionally, geographically...

Looking back now, it all seems like a dream. A very pleasant dream. A different kind of dream. A dream which which co-opted other strangers into itself and spawned thousands of other dreams. A dream which gave hopes, insights and solutions to thousands of seekers. A dream which almost became more real than reality itself. A once-in-a-lifetime kinda dream.

But change is the only constant. Dreams change, evolve, mutate, expand and disperse. And dreams, like all good things, come to an end. So would this dream. And that isn't necessarily a sad thing because, as Kurt Vonnegut says, endings and farewells implicitly contain the infinite possibilities of new beginnings.

Of late, I've been guilty of extremely delayed responses. Owing to the burgeoning complexities at my day job, I'm finding it increasingly impossible to devote adequate time and attention to the hundreds of posts and PMs on the forum. Having said that, I'm definitely keen on helping anyone out there who may hope to benefit from my advice and experience. The best way of doing that for me would be on this LinkedIn page or Email account.

Thank You for being a part of this dream!
This is quite surprising news for me!

Thank you for everything Asivad, you were really helpful. I am yet to write a recommendation for you on LinkedIn, sorry for not doing that yet.

I thought Asivad was your name, didn't knew it was a play of letters from "Canada Visa"..good one!!

Wish you the best in everything ahead! :)

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Big Hug brother ! thank you for all your support wish you good luck , your contribution to this forum was remarkable :)

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Thank you and all the best!

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you bud. Wish you luck and success :)

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Thanks for your unwavering support to us all. May God bless your path.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Thanks for all of your helo, Asivad.

All the best ;D