+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrived today for fall, study permit issued, online classes

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hello guys,

I got alot of help from here, thought of helping you. Arrived today for fall 2020 (sept), online classes, my letter of introduction / visa was issued before 18 march. Classes were online. Arrived today and got permit, cursory questions were asked only. Don't worry if you are planning to fly and your letter of introduction/study permit was issued before 18 march.

Thanks
Hi glad you made it. Can you provide questions they asked you at the border? They don't question about your classes? What's your program/major? Tks

sagarmasih1

Jul 12, 2020
Hello congratulations on your arrival to Canada i am planning to go to canada as well and my classes are online starting from September 14 i wanted to ask that aren’t the border agents objecting that we are coming before 21 days from the start of our classes?

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hello congratulations on your arrival to Canada i am planning to go to canada as well and my classes are online starting from September 14 i wanted to ask that aren’t the border agents objecting that we are coming before 21 days from the start of our classes?
My classes gonna start exactly on 14 sept. I went on 10 July now you can think. There are no worries arriving early, u have to take 14 days quarantine, set things up, settle so no worries. A single recommendation i can provide is travel through Emirates.

Reactions: Chirayu189

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
My classes gonna start exactly on 14 sept. I went on 10 July now you can think. There are no worries arriving early, u have to take 14 days quarantine, set things up, settle so no worries. A single recommendation i can provide is travel through Emirates.
Can you provide the questions they asked you at the border? What is ur major? Tks much

Mojito5

Dec 19, 2019
For the quarantine/isolation plan - did you state this verbally or did you have a letter from your friend saying that you will do the quarantine at his place?

About Emirates, did they require a Medical Certificate (Negative PCR results) for the flight?

Thank you.