+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ArriveCAN

vig123

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Hey guys, I am a permanent resident and my parents would be visiting me soon.
What category would they need to select in the arrive can app for the purpose of travel ? Is it reuniting with family or the tourist ?

Would appreciate your responses ! Thank you!

Jan 19, 2022
Don’t post spam the site with your own videos. Video is from November and things change weekly so no longer relevant.
Just for FYI, this is my efforts to help people, I am not getting anything out of it. If you want watch, watch it or leave it. Even though video is from November, information on it still valid. Don't through your negativity here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just for FYI, this is my efforts to help people, I am not getting anything out of it. If you want watch, watch it or leave it. Even though video is from November, information on it still valid. Don't through your negativity here.
Not being negative. You joined less than an hour ago. Post it once in your own post and not spam the site. It is against forum rules.

shchfriend

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys, I am traveling to Toronto from India via Abu Dhabi. What should be my 'Country of original departure', India or UAE?

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
If i have a valid copr and i want to fill arrivecan.
First page of arrivecan
"What best describe your primary reason for entering canada?"
What option should i press

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i have a valid copr and i want to fill arrivecan.
First page of arrivecan
"What best describe your primary reason for entering canada?"
What option should i press
First option: Canadian citizen and others.....

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi guys,

My flight is from Paris to Montreal and then I have a connection flight from Montreal to Toronto. Which flight number I should enter in the ArriveCan app?