+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ArriveCAN

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
guys is there a way I could change my arrive can phone number or contact the health services? My entry random test showed that I have covid, and I didnt get call from a health officer yet. I just noticed that the number I provided isnt working anymore and would need to update it to my new number. Is there a way I could contact them through phone or email?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
guys is there a way I could change my arrive can phone number or contact the health services? My entry random test showed that I have covid, and I didnt get call from a health officer yet. I just noticed that the number I provided isnt working anymore and would need to update it to my new number. Is there a way I could contact them through phone or email?
This page might help. I would try calling one of these numbers:

https://health.canada.ca/en/public-health/corporate/contact-us.html

I would not go through email. I would call them to correct your contact information as soon as possible so that you don't put yourself at risk for any sort of non-compliance fine because they can't reach you.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
This page might help. I would try calling one of these numbers:

https://health.canada.ca/en/public-health/corporate/contact-us.html

I would not go through email. I would call them to correct your contact information as soon as possible so that you don't put yourself at risk for any sort of non-compliance fine because they can't reach you.
I did call that number and explained that situation. He said I need to send a webform to change my number in the arrivecan, which a I did and received a notification that once it gets approved my number will be changed.

When I did my test I put my new number in the application, which also is included in my tests' result report, and so both switch-health and alberta-health services gave me a call on that number. but I heard nothing from a screening officer yet which got me worried.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did call that number and explained that situation. He said I need to send a webform to change my number in the arrivecan, which a I did and received a notification that once it gets approved my number will be changed.

When I did my test I put my new number in the application, which also is included in my tests' result report, and so both switch-health and alberta-health services gave me a call on that number. but I heard nothing from a screening officer yet which got me worried.
It sounds like you've done all the right things. I agree it's strange you haven't heard from the screening officer yet.