+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
they will return your payments without interest and you are welcome to apply in Arrima. they have wasted your time without any excuse.
Payments are not the problem.. They totally wasted our time n we didn't applied any other too. Where's the human rights in canada.. They should give us a compensate for this not the fees. They cannot wiped their hands like this.

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Payments are not the problem.. They totally wasted our time n we didn't applied any other too. Where's the human rights in canada.. They should give us a compensate for this not the fees. They cannot wiped their hands like this.
i understand your situation but this is what they mentioned in the bill, you know this is Quebec and everything is possible here. sorry to say..

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
The immigration minister doesn't care about Human feelings , if bill passes then people who are waiting for their turn will lose HOPE due to HOPELESS decision. they lose Age, Money, their faith.
Immigration used their money, and should be refunded with HIGH PENALTY. 10000 times minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gontreal and senuju

SNota

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Friends,
Can someone please share the steps and process one by one. From where we need to start. What all docs are required at which step.

Also any idea what should I be selecting for my spouse education, he has Bachelors in science and Post graduate diploma from Symbiosis center for distance learning.

ersatvinder

Feb 25, 2019
My file status is "Tabled" , May i know what it means.?
Also my point s are 63 so what are the chances.?
Also, there is no option in ARRIMA portal to add spouse work experience, in this case how to claim spouse area of training points?

Eddie7132

Mar 5, 2019
Hi, Can anyone help me out with this problem......
I log into the Arrima Portal just fine but after that there is nothing i can do, No new file page, i cant file an Expression Of Intent form because i cant find one. Any ideas?
Thanks for any help on this matter.

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
French translated to English-
What should I say for these quesitons? and if yes, how am I suppose to get these numbers?
Deparrtmental individual reference number?
ID number from IRCC?

Wonne

Mar 21, 2019
Zero points for area of training for microbiologist and medicine n calculation of points for Quebec skilled worker program?

Ammad4

Dec 24, 2017
.any news when will be the first draw....and what will be the cut of points for qubec ..any idea suggestions