File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Thank you for the prompt response that means chances are very very minimal, I guess.
Try to attend French courses it will increase u r chances to Quebec

Reactions: mannan.que

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
Once they finish pending applicants they will conduct draw for arrima applicants, around 5000 applicants are pending since 2014
Means 5000 applicants have already been selected and waiting for CSQ to continue ? As per my knowledge profile is valid for only 1 year and after that you have to submit a new profile again whereas ielts score card is valid for only 2 years so how's that possible that profiles are pending since 2014 ? If so then they have to prepare a new profile again with a new ielts score card to apply to the federal government ? How it works, I'm a bit confused. Will you please explain. Thanks

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Thanks for the Information. Currently, I have CLB 7, will write IELTS again to achieve CLB 9 then my CRS will be 390 with NOC 2231 Hope OINP I might have chances. What's your thought?
Yes ,u can try for other pnp , do not stick on Quebec

May 4, 2014
By default the countries will be listed in french, to see the english version, I think you need to see the translated version of the arrima portal in english.
You can do this via translate feature in the mozilla firefox and other browsers.
Can you help me. I am unable to open the translated page in firefox. Tried many extensions but unable to proceed. Thanks

Jeff Green

Oct 27, 2018
lease see the images.

*The first image is for CSQ application. Does this image, I have been invited to apply ?

* The second image is of CSQ form. I have entered all the required information but still not able to submit it. Please see yellow highlighted rectange.

Image URL :

https://imgur.com/a/xMOtOcd

Please guide me

Thanks

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
lease see the images.

*The first image is for CSQ application. Does this image, I have been invited to apply ?

* The second image is of CSQ form. I have entered all the required information but still not able to submit it. Please see yellow highlighted rectange.

Image URL :

Please guide me

Thanks
Hey,
The answer is no you have not been invited to apply.

The Quebec immigration system has changed.

Your first step is to fill out an expression of interest in the arrima portal. You will only be able to use mon projet quebec if and when the minister invites you to apply for the csq. That is why ypu are unable to submit anything in mon projet quebec.

In other words, you are at step one which is to fill out the information in the arrima portal. Hope this helps.

Jeff Green

Oct 27, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

I submitted my arima eoi in sep 2018 and then at end of the sep, i recieved the notice to fill csq form, which you can see in the images provided in the earlier post.

I am confused.

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
No problem at all man . I am unaware that any invitations were given.

Also, I am not seeing any notice for you to fill out the csq form in the first image. Both images i'm seeing are in mon projet quebec. Perhaps you can type out the line that led you to believe so. In the first image, i am seeing the generic message that you can only submit a csq request when invited by the minister .

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
You're welcome . They have not given any date or further information recently. We have to wait on news from the ministry.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
I login on this URL
https://arrima.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/

Then it presented me with two options. https://imgur.com/a/odPbQaK

If I select first one, then it takes me to filing EOI page.

If I select the second one, it is taking me to page, whose images I have shared in the above post.

Please guide.

Thanks
Have u submitted EOI? And if so, have u been invited by the Ministry to apply for CSQ? Unless it's so you can't apply for CSQ as its saying on your screenshot.

chauhangaurav

Jan 7, 2019
Hi All,
I have few doubts related to filling schooling and professional experince section in Arrima portal.

1. I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Communication from Punjab,India. While filling this details, I am able to locate my degree(BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY) and also college name.

But while adding after all details it is showing "Your degree is not authorized as per Quebec".
Also it is not showing section to add my area of training as well. What should I Do?

2. Also in Professional history, It is asking to provide job experience details for last 5 years. But I have experience of 10+ years. So Do I need to provide history for only last 5 years and not previous to last 5 years?

3. I am an Indian Citizen but living in UK because of my job .Which Address I need to mention in Personal Info? Is it Passport address or current residence address?