+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hello Friends, when will arrima portal open?
Montreal, August 17 , 2018 - Following the coming into force of the new Regulation and the Quebec Immigration Act on August 2, the Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion Department finalizes the works to launch its new system based on the declaration of interest, Arrima , planned for next September. As a result, the Department will develop a new system to manage selection requests that will continuously and promptly invite skilled workers whose profile meets the needs of businesses, for example. in the different regions of Quebec.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord you have great chances for EE...the score will probably down for oct/nov I think
How many points you have for EOI Quebec?
I am not sure about EE. Currently, it doesn't look like score will drop to 435 :( Even Ontario isn't sending any NOIs now so I am in a tough spot :(

I get 49 points in Quebec :(

Aug 15, 2018
I am not sure about EE. Currently, it doesn't look like score will drop to 435 :( Even Ontario isn't sending any NOIs now so I am in a tough spot :(

My IELTS score is Speaking - 6, Listening - 5, Reading - 5.5, Writing - 5.5 = 5.5 Overall band. Could you please let me know, is my profile suits for only Quebec or any other province nomination?

benjaminfrank

Jun 27, 2018

Do you have a valid job offer? Maybe move to work in some place beside Montreal will improve your score ?

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017

Keep the fait dude, sooner or later you'll get a NOI from Ontario.
I've seen scores where the crs it too low (less than 400) and they get the NOI

Aug 15, 2018
My IELTS score is Speaking - 6, Listening - 5, Reading - 5.5, Writing - 5.5 = 5.5 Overall band. Could you please let me know, is my profile suits for only Quebec or any other province nomination?