+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Endriking

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I am taking the TEF Canada on the 19th and I'm positive I will claim 12 points from French which takes me at 52 points. I have worked illegally so I can't prove my work experience (self business).
Will I qualify without work experience points if I get 52 points which is beyond the threshold?

somel

Nov 13, 2014
I have bsc in computer science and engineering in 2008, master in computer science in 2018, about 10 years experience as a software developer, web developer, web programmer, I have ielts with 5.5 score, spouse doesn't have any point to be claimed, two babies under age 9. How many points I can claim? From some of the website I calculated and shown points like 61 but not sure how they calculated it. I already have applied and showing the status like Tabled, what does it means? How many chances I have to get the invitation with this profile? Thanks in advanced.

Naseebdara1

Jun 11, 2018
Dear All,
can you please guide me how many points i actually needed to be elligible in quebec skilled worker program.below information got me confuse as they said cutt off 43 and 50.my points are 47.what about me.
please guide.

Candidate invited to apply to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program must meet education and financial self-sufficiency points requirements and are screened according to Employability and Selection factors. The cut-off score is 43 points (or 52 points if accompanied by a spouse or common-law partner) under the specified Employability factors.

Those invited to apply must meet the cut-off score requirement and are screened according to a series of Selection factors. A minimum passing score of 50 (59 if accompanied by a spouse or common-law partner) is required under the Selection factors in order to submit an application for a CSQ.

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone knows about the draws for quebec after the submission of profile using Arima portal. Does anyone received CSQ yet from new portal ARIMA. Any news regarding draws??

wasif1987

Dec 7, 2016
Hope this will help
A. No need of creation of EE, both are different streams
B. No Need of POF at the time of submitting EOI
C. 4 people round about 6000 CAD
D. POF is mandatory for Canadian Immigration, you will show it after invitation
E. depend on your ability
F. 50 is for single and 59 is for married, no previous history of draws so cant predict any points for selection
and finally, https://chat.whatsapp.com/9U8HjLId32FLVnXXqrsG7D
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP. MY NUMBER IS +8801811459846

vinnanji

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,
Any luck on this. I am also struck here. Trying to create my profile from USA but have India passport.
Don't see USA in the dropdown when filling the address. What should i do? Should we fill the address as per the passport like India address or USA address were i live. Please help. Thanks!

Oct 14, 2018
Hi ,
I have completed my graduation in BSC computer Science and Masters in Computer Science in 2017.
I have 1 year work experience but while filling in the work experience ,it is asking me about last 5 years work experience.
Can someone please guide me on this .

Thanks in Advance.

bishoyusama

Mar 8, 2017
I have made my profile yesterday at arrima portal but my score now is 42 and i haven't done IELTS yet , my question is
i have one month to complete my profile if I didn't made IELTS test and update my profile before this month , my profile won't move to next stage ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have made my profile yesterday at arrima portal but my score now is 42 and i haven't done IELTS yet , my question is
i have one month to complete my profile if I didn't made IELTS test and update my profile before this month , my profile won't move to next stage ?
Go for IELTS

Reactions: bishoyusama

rakhim

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

Can Anyone help me with Arrima Portal. I have completed my MBA and post graduate diploma in enterprise management (PGDEM) however, I am unable to find my degree and also institute name. Please suggest.

Dec 11, 2017
1) I am a Dentist, But I can't find my Field when I select in (the training area associated with your degree) , any Help please?

2) my educational documents have been evaluated from WES, can any one inform me where to import this evaluation in my application?