+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
Congrats. I think they stopped issueing csq on physical paper, only digital copy.
They will mail you a hard copy of CSQ, but you have to wait again (not very long). The online digital copy is just a confirmation that your request is approved but without the necessary documents that you need for the submission at the federal level.

Khanswat

May 5, 2020
They don't send anything by mail. Now they upload CSQ on mon portal. My CSQ was approved 2 months ago, And after that i didn't receive anything by mail. Only they upload CSQ on mon profile. i have already submitted by PR application with that CSQ copy.

Reactions: mkukku

imko

Jun 20, 2020
They don't send anything by mail. Now they upload CSQ on mon portal. My CSQ was approved 2 months ago, And after that i didn't receive anything by mail. Only they upload CSQ on mon profile. i have already submitted by PR application with that CSQ copy.
Yes, the csq was uploaded on mon profile few minutes after the email from immigration

carolyn613

Jun 19, 2020
I have a question. I have sent documents (qsw) and am waiting for the result now. Can I apply for PEQ at the same time? Thank you for help!

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Hi Kostas,
I received a similar message today. I have just added my child who was born few months back here in Quebec. You have to add your child to your file even if he/she is Canadian. Because your child is accompanying you and they want your child on file.
Hi Kzee20,
After you added your child, did they send you a letter asking you to pay some extra fees? If yes, did you pay them?

jaioublie

Sep 9, 2016
Hi,
Is it still possible to immigrate to Quebec without local education or experience? My boyfriend is Italian, in IT industry and wants to try to move here via Quebec skilled worker program. But it seems it is almost impossible if he does not have a validate job offer...He has been sending CVs but most companies do not sponsor work permit. Any tips?
Thanks,

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Kzee20,
After you added your child, did they send you a letter asking you to pay some extra fees? If yes, did you pay them?
No they didn’t. only the autogenerated message after submitting the application that says if you require to submit any related fee. I didn’t pay anything. After successful submission i got my file summary and my application went into processing.
did they send you a separate letter asking for fee submission?

Reactions: arkhamdominion

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Zead

I hope you could find a way to solve this problem. I know a Ph.D. student affected by Bill 9 and he got his CSQ. He is studying engineering and he is working as a teaching assistant as well. If you have any work experience while you are studying, It could help you. I am just guessing and this is the first time I saw this reason for rejection. Good luck
Hi, do u happen to know if ur friend completed more than half of his phd studies (or more)?

soso2020

Mar 23, 2020
Unfurtunatly I received intention to refuse letter today. They said I did not demonstrate my intention to hold a job in Quebec. "You do not meet the definition of skilled worker, because you have not demonstrated your intention to hold a job in Quebec, in accordance with section 31 of the Immigration Regulations in Quebec."

Did any of you ever encounter this reason for rejection. I got 54 point out 50. They siad that since I am phd student I am not settling in quebec for the purpose of having a job.

Please if any of you have experienced this, any help woul be appreciated.
Hi, sorry to hear that, it is not fair. I don't understand how they reject if they already allow students to apply for QSW before they graduate. Some PhD students can only be able to work as research assistant under their supervisors during their study (specially if it is paid). Did you got a letter from your supervisor show that you are working as research assistant? I hope other member can share their experience in this matter.

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, do u happen to know if ur friend completed more than half of his Ph.D. studies (or more)?
I do not know exactly, I will ask and let you know. What I know He got his CSQ in January and He is still studying.
What about you Do you finish more than half of your study when you apply?