+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys,
I received my CSQ today (Jun 20th), details in my signature, plus there is this note in my CSQ:
Remarque(s)
• Traitement prioritaire OEV
• Traitement prioritaire dans le
domaine de formation

Good luck everyone and thank you all for sharing the details during this process!

That was fast. I also had "Traitement prioritaire OEV" in remarks

Reactions: Edveigae

bergg

Aug 23, 2019
Unfurtunatly I received intention to refuse letter today. They said I did not demonstrate my intention to hold a job in Quebec. "You do not meet the definition of skilled worker, because you have not demonstrated your intention to hold a job in Quebec, in accordance with section 31 of the Immigration Regulations in Quebec."

Did any of you ever encounter this reason for rejection. I got 54 point out 50. They siad that since I am phd student I am not settling in quebec for the purpose of having a job.

Please if any of you have experienced this, any help woul be appreciated.
Sorry to hear that, but if I were I would try Express Entry, depending on at which level of PhD you are currently. Once you are done with PhD you can apply for Post graduation work permit, which will give you 3 year open work permit. Then immediately get a job. Given your field of study this should not be a problem. Once you are done with one year experience you can apply for Express Entry and you can get your PR in 6 months.

colom87

Aug 9, 2018
Drop PHD and find job, could solve your problem.
Do you know the sacrifice and time it takes to get a Ph.D, and let alone the difficulty of getting admitted to a Ph.D program? Let alone the passion that people enrolled in these programs devote, to enhance research.

Your comment is as senseless as saying "oh you got rejected because you have a wife—drop your wife, it's just another woman, it will solve your problem." Or just like saying to victims of Bill 21 "drop your religious symbols, it will solve your problem."

The problem is not the Ph.D, the problem is Quebec's racist government. S/He should be able to do her degree—the government of quebec is just being stupid.

ibraheempindi

Dec 10, 2018
Many congratulations,....pretty fast.

I also had the same NOC with validated offer but I was bill 9 victim...... and it's' been quite a while...i'm just hoping to hear from them as well...

I received my CSQ today. It was for NOC 2171 with validated job offer. Non-bill 9. Almost 3 months after Docs were accepted.

bergg

Aug 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I received my CSQ last week, about 3 months after AOR. I am Bill 9 victim. File No 15##.
It was a very tough and stressful period. All the uncertainty and unstable immigration policies were very disappointing. For sure many of us are highly skilled workers and we did not deserve this, but hopefully things will be better for all of us. See you all in PR discussion, let see what kind of challenges/rule changes we will face in this next procedure.
Good Luck to everyone waiting for CSQ!