+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Unfurtunatly I received intention to refuse letter today. They said I did not demonstrate my intention to hold a job in Quebec. "You do not meet the definition of skilled worker, because you have not demonstrated your intention to hold a job in Quebec, in accordance with section 31 of the Immigration Regulations in Quebec."

Did any of you ever encounter this reason for rejection. I got 54 point out 50. They siad that since I am phd student I am not settling in quebec for the purpose of having a job.

Please if any of you have experienced this, any help woul be appreciated.

Marhit5

Feb 14, 2020
Unfurtunatly I received intention to refuse letter today. They said I did not demonstrate my intention to hold a job in Quebec. "You do not meet the definition of skilled worker, because you have not demonstrated your intention to hold a job in Quebec, in accordance with section 31 of the Immigration Regulations in Quebec."

Did any of you ever encounter this reason for rejection. I got 54 point out 50. They siad that since I am phd student I am not settling in quebec for the purpose of having a job.

My friend has a same lettre

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Hey guys,
I received my CSQ today (Jun 20th), details in my signature, plus there is this note in my CSQ:
Remarque(s)
• Traitement prioritaire OEV
• Traitement prioritaire dans le
domaine de formation

Good luck everyone and thank you all for sharing the details during this process!

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hey guys,
I received my CSQ today (Jun 20th), details in my signature, plus there is this note in my CSQ:
Remarque(s)
• Traitement prioritaire OEV
• Traitement prioritaire dans le
domaine de formation

Good luck everyone and thank you all for sharing the details during this process!
Nice! That's a priority processing indeed!

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020

Hi Zead

I hope you could find a way to solve this problem. I know a Ph.D. student affected by Bill 9 and he got his CSQ. He is studying engineering and he is working as a teaching assistant as well. If you have any work experience while you are studying, It could help you. I am just guessing and this is the first time I saw this reason for rejection. Good luck

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Zead

I hope you could find a way to solve this problem. I know a Ph.D. student affected by Bill 9 and he got his CSQ. He is studying engineering and he is working as a teaching assistant as well. If you have any work experience while you are studying, It could help you. I am just guessing and this is the first time I saw this reason for rejection. Good luck
Thank you for ur reply.
Same here I am also affected by bill 19 but am not a TA.

Reactions: Ruqia