+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys,

a question about the recent changes on PEQ:

Since the requirement now for Quebec-graduates is to have 24 months work experience in Quebec after graduation (I am talking about holders of vocational diplomas) and since most vocational diplomas are in Quebec are 16 months (ie 1800 hours); my question is: how would anyone be granted a work permit longer than the period of their studies? how does that work? My understanding is that in Canada you are given a work permit after graduation equal to the period of your studies ... then how come in PEQ program they demand 24 months work experience when the maximum period of the work permit is 16 months if I go through a vocational diploma program in Quebec?
Peq is fck now, its better to choose someother program

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Today (Saturday!?) I got message in my account asking me for 2nd time to add my son in my file, also stating that they don't need any additional documents for him because they have them all. (He is family in Québec).
The first time they were asking to add my son who was born in 2019, which was wrong as my son was born in 2018. So my lawyer after calling them, sent a letter explaining the situation, as my son is canadian citizen and he doesn't "accompanying" us in our immigration process.

There were some guys who had the same request, did any of you got CSQ?

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
Today (Saturday!?) I got message in my account asking me for 2nd time to add my son in my file, also stating that they don't need any additional documents for him because they have them all. (He is family in Québec).
The first time they were asking to add my son who was born in 2019, which was wrong as my son was born in 2018. So my lawyer after calling them, sent a letter explaining the situation, as my son is canadian citizen and he doesn't "accompanying" us in our immigration process.

Hi Kostas

I have a similar situation as you, they ask me to add my Canadian son as I only mention him in the family in Quebec section. I called them and I send them an explanation letter and I add my son without payment. After that, they send me the documents request (first time) and they ask me for his passport, birth certificate, and two photos. I do not get my CSQ yet.

Last edited:

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020

Hi Kostas ,

I have the same situation , Last month BCF lawyer sent a Letter ask them to add my new daughter with Hospital certificate as i didn't receive birth certificate yet, She told me that we will send birth certificate once i get it , but she didn't mentioned any thing about Photos or passport as my daughter is Canadian citizen , I m still waiting CSQ but i will send Birth certificate once i get before they ask me to do that to avoid delay

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019

I got a similar request around 10 days ago. I sent the requested documents earlier last week. Still no AOR.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Do you know his Noc?

r_kala

Mar 13, 2020
My NOC 6321

Bill 9 victims
file no:920++
19-8-2019 invited in arrima
28-8-2019 mon project submission
No document request, no message, no intention to reject, no update
Any one same situation.

r_kala

Mar 13, 2020
I just called quebec immigration, they told me there is glitch in my application and I had message on my application Dated on Feb 2020, that I cann't see, I'm guessing its a document request .I did not get any message yet ,they told me they will send me message again

Last edited:

soso2020

Mar 23, 2020
I just called quebec immigration, they told me there is glitch in my application and I had message on my application Dated on Feb 2020, that I cann't see, I'm guessing its a document request .I did not get any message yet ,they told me they will send me message again
Hello, Did you send any docs before they cancel your file?