+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I saw 93, not 96
My guess is that we should see a rapid increase through Arrima by month of May as several applicants would have surpassed the processing time of 6 months, I would like to give them the benefit of doubt and in no way I Am in support of them.

Reactions: KhanD

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I'm not as calm as you are because most of us have a temporary permit at the moment and we need the CSQ to request for another permit (closed permit) to stay in Quebec during the PR process...

So time is against us
I know man. I was not calm until I got csq.

I have a temp permit. I hope you get it soon.

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I just received a message in MPQ to remind me to request a refund after the cancelation of my application by the bill 9 ... ,
what they don't know is that I have already been invited in ARRIMA and my file is waiting for treatment hahahahaha

stephen_hoang

Feb 18, 2020
So i got my doc acknowledgement today morning. When can i expect If the docs i sent are good enough? With in a month?
Hi,

Do you have an example of a letter from the employer? Please share it with me (if you have). The letter should be prepared by the HR or a manager? I still need to figure out what to do with the letter of employment. Thank you in advance.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I just received a message in MPQ to remind me to request a refund after the cancelation of my application by the bill 9 ... ,
what they don't know is that I have already been invited in ARRIMA and my file is waiting for treatment hahahahaha
Everything seems messed up. I submitted my application with complete information and then I was asked to fill in my family info again in the system.
Now is waiting for payment which I wouldn't pay to see what happens next.

hjf123

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
you should call them!

Arrifir

Nov 21, 2019
Everything seems messed up. I submitted my application with complete information and then I was asked to fill in my family info again in the system.
Now is waiting for payment which I wouldn't pay to see what happens next.
You shouldn'd wait, you need to call them. It might be a technical problem.

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Here is a timeline update. I have got a document request. my application number is around 900+

Applied to Arrima - Aug 5, 2019
Invited by Arrima for next step - Aug 19, 2019
Applied to Mon Projet - Aug 28, 2019
Document Request - Feb 18, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Nikos1978

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have a question I have submitted by documents few days ago, they ask to send one more document that is translation of a marriage certificate current.

Although, I have sent them a translated marriage certificate but that was five years old

I think that is the problem they want a fresh translation?

Please let me know if anyone knows anything

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
I have a question I have submitted by documents few days ago, they ask to send one more document that is translation of a marriage certificate current.

Although, I have sent them a translated marriage certificate but that was five years old

it was better if you send new one but if it is translated by authentic translator then it should be ok because there is no validity date for any translated documents . it can be old or new one but you should call to MIDI for verification .

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Hello All,

Quick question about the experience letter.

My old employer who is not in Canada does not provide the experience letter in the required format. They have a standard format detailing the title, the department, start and end date. The letter doesn't include the hours, responsibilities, etc.

What do you guys suggest in this situation?

Thanks

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017

my friend received similar request and what he did was that he submitted the original translated document. Do not submit copy of the translated certificate , send them the original translation . Get a new one from an authentic translator if you are present in QC.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
In my opinion, the date of submitting your application = the date when you submitted your application in Mon pojet after getting the invitation.
so no need to retake ielts.
A friend of mine did not even fill out IELTS section but got invited anyway in December 2019. He is waiting for document request now. I'm curious to know if they will even request IELTS document in the check list as i presume they don't care about english language.

hjf123

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
A friend of mine did not even fill out IELTS section but got invited anyway in December 2019. He is waiting for document request now. I'm curious to know if they will even request IELTS document in the check list as i presume they don't care about english language.
Receiving document request doesn't mean he already has enough points.
Mifi will still evaluate his documents to calculate his points, so its better to include Ielts results or so to get more points