+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Jrai47

Feb 17, 2020
Hi Guys

i got document request last week does anyone has idea about this “Et, s'il y a lieu : Document valide attestant l'adhésion à un ordre professionnel ou à une corporation professionnelle pour les candidats et candidates qui exercent une profession ou un métier réglementé dans le pays où ils ont acquis leur expérience professionnelle

if anyone knows please help me.

thanks and regards

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hi Guys

i got document request last week does anyone has idea about this “Et, s'il y a lieu : Document valide attestant l'adhésion à un ordre professionnel ou à une corporation professionnelle pour les candidats et candidates qui exercent une profession ou un métier réglementé dans le pays où ils ont acquis leur expérience professionnelle

thanks and regards
If your job is ruled by an order you have to give some documents about your membership to an order.

Last edited:
Reactions: RK2017

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys

thanks and regards
Hi. Congrats. what is your timeline ? Application number range? are you in Quebec or outside Quebec. ? do you have LMIA+ CAQ+Job validation done?
I am trying to find if your is similar case to me. Thanks in advance.

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
whats your NOC? what are your timelines?
Received document request on 12th Feb. Application was picked up end of Sep'19 based on VJO. Submitted the application on 27th Oct'19. Application number was in the 1300. Nothing unusual with the requested documents. Only job experience letters, marksheets, birth/marriage certificate etc. NOC 2171

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
Hello

My file is one of 18000 canceled files and I am inland applicant
file no. 1100+, invited in August 2019 and submit my mono project file in September
Today I receive a message saying that I did not declare my child in the identity section.
My child is Canadian and born in Quebec and I report him in the family in Quebec section only
I will update my request as they request and I will add him in the identity section.

My question, Should I pay application fees for him as well?
Sorry for the long massage

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hello

file no. 1100+, invited in August 2019 and submit my mono project file in September
Today I receive a message saying that I did not declare my child in the identity section.
My child is Canadian and born in Quebec and I report him in the family in Quebec section only
I will update my request as they request and I will add him in the identity section.

I don't think so since he is Canadian so he doesn't need CSQ

Reactions: Ruqia

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Hello

I am in almost the same situation. My son is Canadian too and they asked me to declare him to the identity section too. Also they asked a photo because they had the rest documents.
So, my lawyer called them and wrote a letter explaining the situation and my file is back in processing.
When did the request your documents?

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
I am in almost the same situation. My son is Canadian too and they asked me to declare him to the identity section too. Also they asked a photo because they had the rest documents.
So, my lawyer called them and wrote a letter explaining the situation and my file is back in processing.
When did the request your documents?
Thank you for the response, They did not request my documents yet.
Today they ask me to declare my child. I declare him and the file now is waiting for treatment again
I hope they will sen me the document list soon

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello,
Thats rite. I know this. I am trying to find out the practical timeline from individuals in this group. Timeline from doc submitted to obtain CSQ certificate.

Thank you.
Can not exactly determine timelines because it will be different for each individuals. Also xmas hoilidays brought a big gap in processing anything for that matter. For example there are some who applied august and they got doc request in feb and people who applied in october also got doc request in feb. For some who applied in July got doc request in september itself and some got doc req in december first week.

It all depends on officers/type of situation applicant is in(in land graduate/had children here/both husband and wife has quebec experience etc). All we can do is to wait. Only time we should be concerned is when they make human errors like asking for the same document again or misplacing some documents in the bundle or just lazy to process multiple documents if the candidate's case in complicated.

Good luck guys!

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hello guys,
I just received document request now.

File number: 1250+
Invitation on arrima: 10 october
Noc: 2282
Crongrats

It confirms that the NOC is not really important here

Were you a member of the 18000 files ?

hmanchanda

Feb 19, 2020
hi,
I submitted my applicationon 18th feb 2020 on arrima portal.
after submitting the status is tabled.
it didn't show anywhere how much I scored in csq. although when I calculated using calculators it was 59 points.

can anyone tell me whats the process and what should I be looking forward to.

any guidance would be appreciated