+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
I got a document request yesterday in documents request they asked about the ticket when I first time travel to Canada it's being on January 31, 2014.

It's being a long time. Now, do not have the ticket but have the stamped passport, visa and visitor permit. ANY IDEA? Do I really need a ticket ? or these three documents would serve the purpose (Stamped passport, visa, visitor permit)?
They must give Another option i guess. Or else request the airline if they could issue you the copy. In my case i still have my forst ticket which was frm 2010 but they never asked me. If they didnt give another option u better call them

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
Documents request didnt depend on file number. At the moment only inland applicants are receiving the documents request.

Are you inland or outland?
Dont submit the birth certificate as is. They refused mine. Have it translated and send original and the translation

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Dont submit the birth certificate as is. They refused mine. Have it translated and send original and the translation
i sent them as it is mean in eng and urdu but after arima invitation they didnt ask birth certificate again in document request so when they refused your? now or before arima?

Reactions: KhanD

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
i sent them as it is mean in eng and urdu but after arima invitation they didnt ask birth certificate again in document request so when they refused your? now or before arima?
They asked mine in the doc request so i sent them. They sent me the intention to refuse today asked the birth certificate translated and asked the ontario college diploma certified my the college which they dont do so i will submit the original

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
They asked mine in the doc request so i sent them. They sent me the intention to refuse today asked the birth certificate translated and asked the ontario college diploma certified my the college which they dont do so i will submit the original
Oh did you get your another request today ? and asked for birth certificate translated today? because in my case i sent them when i applied before bill 9 so they didnt ask me in my document request again after arima invitation, but i submitted as it it ,it was one side english and other side was in urdu.

Reactions: KhanD

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
Oh did you get your another request today ? and asked for birth certificate translated today? because in my case i sent them when i applied before bill 9 so they didnt ask me in my document request again after arima invitation, but i submitted as it it ,it was one side english and other side was in urdu.
Yeah they asked mine. Mine was Urdu too. The rest is ready will submit them in 2 days.

dfriend01

Feb 4, 2020
Hello World

1. I have got my CAQ 2019 Q2
2. I have got my Job Validation done in 2019 Q3
3. I have Submitted my ARRIMA (Declaration of Interest) in 2019 Oct.
4. I have got invitation from ARRIMA to submit my application in MPQ in 2019 Dec.
5. I have created my application in MPQ and submitted in 2020 Jan.
6. As per the process I will be getting personalized list of Doc request

At Present I am in course of preparing the required documents.

Question:
One of the expected document is Transcripts. I did my BSC from SVU Tirupathi & MCA from SKU Ananthapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
I have no clue what are Transcripts mean! How to apply for Transcripts from these universities?
Hello, Can you guide regarding job validation? Did your company do everything? Can you provide the contact details of the lawyer? Thanks.

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hi,

I had my appointment with my lawyer yesterday.
I asked her about the possibility to switch from Arrima/MPQ to the PEQ.
She said that in the past the switch was possible without additional fees
But now nothing sure about that. She said normally there is no problem to switch to the PEQ but she can't say if we will have to pay again.

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
Ok. you mean original from nadra and translation ?

Or you want to write Photo Copy of the Original and original translation ?
Yes i have the nadra english + urdu one. I am going to see few certified translators cuz u cant get them translated unless they are certified by ministry ottip something lets see if they translate frm urdu or else u can get it done frm pakistan

Soroush1990

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi,

I had my appointment with my lawyer yesterday.
I asked her about the possibility to switch from Arrima/MPQ to the PEQ.
She said that in the past the switch was possible without additional fees
But now nothing sure about that. She said normally there is no problem to switch to the PEQ but she can't say if we will have to pay again.
Hi,
Did you ask her about any news . Why processing is too slow and nothing happen?