+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
I checked with immigration lawyer who is handling my case and seems most of their client are still waiting for document request.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Today i called to immi qc and asked for value test and she told me its confirmed that the value test is only applicable for those who applied after 05 January and old applicants (before 2020) are not affected with this test so its a good news but i asked for my status and they said its still in process and you applied 6 months before so time period is completed but it can take more than 6 to 7 months so wait and watch like before .

Reactions: KhanD

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Today i called to immi qc and asked for value test and she told me its confirmed that the value test is only applicable for those who applied after 05 January and old applicants (before 2020) are not affected with this test so its a good news but i asked for my status and they said its still in process and you applied 6 months before so time period is completed but it can take more than 6 to 7 months so wait and watch like before .
and she told me that the time period begins on the date when all the information and form has been submitted ,its not starting after document request, if you are affected by bil 9 then your time period start from the date when you submitted your online form after invitation because they already have your documents from your last file so if they need more than they will again send you document request so your 6 month time start from July if you submitted your form in july (2nd document request time included in 6 months ) so hope for best ,may be they start sending csq soon . .

hjf123

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thank you for sharing this information...
Hope we will get doc request soon...
My PGWP expires 2021 Feb...

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
and she told me that the time period begins on the date when all the information and form has been submitted ,its not starting after document request, if you are affected by bil 9 then your time period start from the date when you submitted your online form after invitation because they already have your documents from your last file so if they need more than they will again send you document request so your 6 month time start from July if you submitted your form in july (2nd document request time included in 6 months ) so hope for best ,may be they start sending csq soon . .
Its a good news but dont think its true i had the invitation 4 july and applied in august for Monprojet but still i dont have doc request and im a affected by bill 9 and inland...
I dont trust to them what one say the other dont... but lets HOPE its true.

davimatey

Dec 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
11-02-2017
Doc's Request.
08-01-2018
Its a good news but dont think its true i had the invitation 4 july and applied in august for Monprojet but still i dont have doc request and im a affected by bill 9 and inland...
I dont trust to them what one say the other dont... but lets HOPE its true.
Did you get doc checklist and send all the docs before?

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
That could be a very good news for us but I have some doubts...

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021