AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
The source is that i called the immigration.
Me and my wife are éligible for the PEQ now but the said you cant do that as you jave a invitation from Arrima.
If you can please call them Again and let me know If its diffrent.
I'm going to contact my immigration lawyer soon, I'll tell you.
I do not believe people in MIFI information service

I won't be elligible for PEQ until june but with my present permit valid until 30th november, I must be very carreful. With the CSQ I can ask for a closed work permit very easily to my employer. Without it we'll have to ask for a CAQ and an EIMT, which is longer and expensive.

Last edited:

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
I'm going to contact my immigration lawyer soon, I'll tell you.
I do not believe people in MIFI information service
Please me know mets hope its not true so i can apply throught PEQ.
Btw you know any good lawyer, i need to make any appointment as my work permit will expire in february what other option i have to extend the work permit.
You can send the name in private
If you want.
Thanks

Reactions: Nikos1978

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Dont trust them they are racist people.

They just released the guide no questions in it. Never know what will they ask?

Yes if give us 200 to 300 questions then it would be easy. Reading a guide and giving an answer will always be tricky

This is the way they found to put pressure and make all of us (immigrants) to take that French test and apply through PEQ

The value test is online and super easy, common guys. We have more critical stuff to worry about, for example, the timeline of this stupid system Quebecois. Please read about the test here, it won't be a problem if you are not sexist, homophobic, racist, etc. https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/macpherson-heres-what-quebecs-values-test-accomplishes

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Sure:
Holding a VJO since Nov 28th (inland Montreal)
Invitation: Dec 12th
Mon Projet profile creation and payment: Dec 13th
Not part of 18K files.
File A0..015xx
Thanks my friend. That mean you have not receive the document checklist?

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
I've just sent an email in french to 2 deputies (Deraji and Anglade), not sure it will have any effect, but it's better than nothing...

If other people do the same here it could be useful...

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
I've just sent an email in french to 2 deputies (Deraji and Anglade), not sure it will have any effect, but it's better than nothing...

If other people do the same here it could be useful...
the best guys is to have one subject for the email to be send. this is my opinion maybe I'm wrong....

antler

May 18, 2015
Hey guys! I called to the immigration yesterday and they said that my file had someone working on it on Dec 14th, the same day that I received the documents "Récapitulatif de votre demande - 2019-12-14 00:57" and "AR-Ouverture de dossier - 2019-12-14 00:56", so doesn't mean that someone is working on. He said that my file is "in progress", no more info about it. So yeah, if you guys have the chance to choose another province, do it. because in Quebec we know how it works and how they change the rules as they want, and about Quebec being a well hospitable province, we know that is not true, just check the bill 9 and bill 21.... anyway, my opinion guys!
Hi,

can you provide your folder number range.

Thanks

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Please me know mets hope its not true so i can apply throught PEQ.
Btw you know any good lawyer, i need to make any appointment as my work permit will expire in february what other option i have to extend the work permit.
You can send the name in private
If you want.
Thanks
you have post graduate work permit?if you have then you cannot extend that type of work permit and if you have closed or LMIA based work permit them you have to extend it but again very lenghty and hectic process . .

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
you have post graduate work permit?if you have then you cannot extend that type of work permit and if you have closed or LMIA based work permit them you have to extend it but again very lenghty and hectic process . .
Yes PGWP,no LMIA and im waiting to confirm if im eligibel for PEQ as i have the french.
What status you have now? Did any lawyer gived any option?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Yes PGWP,no LMIA and im waiting to confirm if im eligibel for PEQ as i have the french.
What status you have now? Did any lawyer gived any option?
Then you cannot extend your work permit,the only think you can do is to take visitor extension ,first they will give you 6 months and then again 6 months so you can stay one year as a visitor and if you get csq bfore your status expires then you can apply for closed work permit and they can give you for 2 years through CSQ ,otherwise you can get visitor extension easily for 6 months.