+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
okay, ya I can understand your point of view. Hopefully, you will get the CSQ soon unless they are holding all applications till January for Value Test. Having said that, I have not yet received a document request still my status is "processing". I am wondering how? when did you made the payment? it's before receiving doc request or after?
Have you received payment request while submitting documents?
i didnt receive any request for payment

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Have you received payment request while submitting documents?
i didnt receive any request for payment
are you talking about Mon Project? I received after submitting an application in mon-project. What is your status there? When did you submit you mon-project application?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
My application canceled under bill9
Through arrima i received invitation
Still waiting for doc req
While i created mon pro that time i paid fees
Now through arrima till date they didnt ask me any money yo pay

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
My application canceled under bill9
Through arrima i received invitation
Still waiting for doc req
While i created mon pro that time i paid fees
Now through arrima till date they didnt ask me any money yo pay
okay, then you don't have to pay, may be they adjusted your earlier payment against arrima application. Whats ur current status in mon-project?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
okay, then you don't have to pay, may be they adjusted your earlier payment against arrima application. Whats ur current status in mon-project?
There is no update on mon project
But in arrima i can see the famous status waiting for treatment .... i m loosing my trust on qubec immigration

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
So there is an update on my file. I received a message saying "intention to refuse" blah blah.

They say that I sent three documents which were not according to their format they wanted. So they gave me time to submit these documents otherwise the file will be rejected.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
So there is an update on my file. I received a message saying "intention to refuse" blah blah.

They say that I sent three documents which were not according to their format they wanted. So they gave me time to submit these documents otherwise the file will be rejected.
what format they asked and what you sent? This is so weired

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018

omg this is so wired ,which documents did they ask for? it was your degrees or any experience letter? what type of format you sent? dont wry hope for best .

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hello all,

They wanted the transcripts issued by Education ministry of Quebec or Authenticated by them.

I had sent them original transcripts which I got from college but they did not have college seal or certified stamp. I think that's why they requested this again.

I have done 3 yrs DEC in Quebec. I have spoken to Education ministry and Quebec Immigration, the DEC college transcripts cannot be issued by Education ministry but they can be authenticated by them. Which means they will put a stamp on it and seal it.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
The other documents were my job letters. And they said that the letters did not include specific number of hours as they had requested in their checklist. This was clearly a mistake on my side but for the transcripts, they hadnt explain much in the first checklist and I did not know about all this.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
According to my experience ,yes they are right in some extent in your case because first of all they only need duplicate copies of educational degrees done in quebec directly from ministry of education, i took my all transcripts and degrees directly from ministry and mine is 2 years DEP program ,degrees or transcript issued from college are not acceptable , in only case if they give you sealed copies with stamps ,so you can go to ministry and explain your problem for sure they will help you out and give you atleast sealed copies of your degrees and for your letter of employment ,here is the description of letter :
    1. The address of physical location of where you went to work every day;
    2. The length of employment (start date and end date) if you are still working there an end date is not required;
    3. The number of hours worked per week;
    4. The positions you have held, including the start and end dates of each position should you have held more than one position;
    5. The job description for each position you have held and a list of your daily duties for each position;
    6. The signature of your immediate supervisor or a human resources person including their name in printed letters, their email address and their telephone number;
    7. The letter should be dated the date it was signed;
    8. This letter should be on company letterhead which included the businesses contact information (complete address, telephone number, fax number, email address).
Thanks.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Thanks a lot man.

The only thing I was missing in the job letter was "hours". I had total 3 letters, and one them was accepted by them as it had specific hours. These 2 letters didn't. So, I contacted my employers and they will edit those and send them soon.

My brother did the same thing with his DEP 2 yrs, he got the transcripts from the ministry directly in a downtown office. The office has been moved to Quebec city since 2017. So I have to travel to Quebec city. And mine is 3 DEC which has a different Dept in ministry.

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Thanks a lot man.

The only thing I was missing in the job letter was "hours". I had total 3 letters, and one them was accepted by them as it had specific hours. These 2 letters didn't. So, I contacted my employers and they will edit those and send them soon.

My brother did the same thing with his DEP 2 yrs, he got the transcripts from the ministry directly in a downtown office. The office has been moved to Quebec city since 2017. So I have to travel to Quebec city. And mine is 3 DEC which has a different Dept in ministry.
Hi
I have been following you posts. So did it take 2 months from the date of submission to get the document request? My file was opened end of October.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Yes, 2 months approx. I had forgotten to add something in my file which was there before. So before sending me the doc req, they had told me to update my file I think on 25 or 27 Aug. They gave me time to update that change.

Reactions: mkukku