+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi All,
Can anyone share the list of docs they have requested? I got invited yesterday so I think I should start preparing the docs as well.
It depends on your situation.

- Documents for your stay
- Certified copy of the transcripts and Duplicate copy of your diploma or degree
- Letter of Employment from all of your employers with certain requirements just like they ask in Federal Express Entry. Check CiC for more information on this.

These would be more common. Rest depends on your situation.
Duplicate copy of your diploma or degree from ministry can take time.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
It depends on your situation.

- Documents for your stay
- Certified copy of the transcripts and Duplicate copy of your diploma or degree
- Letter of Employment from all of your employers with certain requirements just like they ask in Federal Express Entry. Check CiC for more information on this.

These would be more common. Rest depends on your situation.
Duplicate copy of your diploma or degree from ministry can take time.
ok thanks, I already have MIDI comparative evaluation done, can I use the same or need my transcript and degree?

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
guys, can anyone tell me the documents needed with respect to a current employer in Quebec? If having valid VJO?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
They usually ask for a Letter of Employment from the employer. Just like they do in express entry, they would want to see in the letter your designation, hours, pay, duration etc on it.

I did not have VJO but I am pretty sure they won't ask you any special documents because your company already gave them when they applied for Validated Employment Offer certificate.

davimatey

Dec 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
11-02-2017
Doc's Request.
08-01-2018
Is your file number in first 100 ? Did you receive doc request, if yes when did you sent ?
What's your file number? Mine is 650~700. Was requested declaration form and represent form on Sep 17. Nothing appended more.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
They usually ask for a Letter of Employment from the employer. Just like they do in express entry, they would want to see in the letter your designation, hours, pay, duration etc on it.

I did not have VJO but I am pretty sure they won't ask you any special documents because your company already gave them when they applied for Validated Employment Offer certificate.
okay, what if candidate changes job or is fired or leaves the province after VJO was approved by MIDI? how do they check if the employee is still working with the employer on the same conditions as furnished in VJO at the time of CSQ?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
so you received document request as well ? If yes, then you should get a quebec values test link soon
Who told you that they would send the Quebec value test. I don't if you read their exact statement, they said it would apply from Jan 1.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
What's your file number? Mine is 650~700. Was requested declaration form and represent form on Sep 17. Nothing appended more.
I sent my doc's and they received on 30sept, since then nothing happened. "En treatment" from that moment. My file number is in first 100.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
okay, what if candidate changes job or is fired or leaves the province after VJO was approved by MIDI? how do they check if the employee is still working with the employer on the same conditions as furnished in VJO at the time of CSQ?
Hope for the best man. This is a unique situation.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Who told you that they would send the Quebec value test. I don't if you read their exact statement, they said it would apply from Jan 1.
are you saying you would receive CSQ before January 1? well, its less likely that you would. In other words, all Arrima applications will go through value test. It will be the final step before CSQ will be granted.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I am not sure about that.

If we look at CAQ govt, they have been standing on their promises and have done exactly how they said they would do. One of those things were to process the files within 6 months. So, that's why I am guessing that people who were invited on July 4th, their 6 months end in Dec. Hopefully they would process those before.

Even if they don't. Then value test should not be hard according to the news and their announcement. As long as it's no a French test level 7. I think most of the people who have lived in Quebec for some time, already know the answers. Those would be basic questions related to Quebec values and basic laws.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I too hope they get by Dec but it's less likely.

it's not the question of how hard or easy the value test is going to be rather the question is - Would this additional step will delay the proceedings further?