+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment showing as "0" in CRS even though NOC A with Code 2171

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I also need some help regarding my profile. The questionnaire looks pretty much the same as Kingharshal's, but CRS - Arranged Employment is still showing 0. Any ideas why this might be? Have been working for the same employer for over a year under the same work permit, the only difference is my job is type B.
What kind of work permit?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is a post graduation work permit for 3 years, ending in January. Not restricted to any specific employer.
Then you do not qualify for those points. Only those with LMIA or LMIA exempt work permits which are employer specific (closed work permits) can qualify.

travel2Canada

Jan 8, 2018
Employer specific.
Hello sbbrampton, adanac_ati, Shakeel Shaikh
Did you guys finally got additional 50 points? I am in the same situation now.

Hi DelPiero07, adanac_ati
With your expertise , can you please help me?
Here is the answer I have provided under LMIA, But still it doesn't count 50 points

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
1. Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? NO
2. Is <Applicant> currently working in Canada? YES
3. Does <Applicant> have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? YES
4.Is <Applicant>'s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES
5.Has <Applicant> been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? YES
6.Four digit NOC code of current work permit : 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
7.Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? No - My work permit is exempt from an LMIA due to an international agreement

Please note:
The only thing I suspect at this moment, I will be completing 1 year on 1st week of Feb 2019, I will have to check whether it gives me 50 points after

Thanks

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello sbbrampton, adanac_ati, Shakeel Shaikh
Did you guys finally got additional 50 points? I am in the same situation now.

Hi DelPiero07, adanac_ati
With your expertise , can you please help me?
Here is the answer I have provided under LMIA, But still it doesn't count 50 points

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
1. Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? NO
4.Is <Applicant>'s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES
5.Has <Applicant> been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? YES
6.Four digit NOC code of current work permit : 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
7.Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? No - My work permit is exempt from an LMIA due to an international agreement

Please note:
The only thing I suspect at this moment, I will be completing 1 year on 1st week of Feb 2019, I will have to check whether it gives me 50 points after

Thanks

What work permit do you have

bseer3

Aug 14, 2018
I am also in the same situation. I submitted my profile today on Jan 31st and even though I said that I have a job offer, it still doesn't add up 50 points to my score.
1. Has a valid job offer - yes
2. Is it a full time job - yes.

Did it add up later?

bseer3

Aug 14, 2018
I am also in the same situation. I submitted my profile today on Jan 31st and even though I said that I have a job offer, it still doesn't add up 50 points to my score.
1. Has a valid job offer - yes
2. Is it a full time job - yes.

Did it add up later?
I mistakenly selected 'YES' for one question 'Whether the employer is in ineligble list"? ---- Modified to 'No' and submitted but still it was showing no points.. I tried again to select the options for all questions and just changed 'YES' to NO' and back to 'YES' where applicable.. and it worked. It shows 50 points now. All the best.

travel2Canada

Jan 8, 2018
I mistakenly selected 'YES' for one question 'Whether the employer is in ineligble list"? ---- Modified to 'No' and submitted but still it was showing no points.. I tried again to select the options for all questions and just changed 'YES' to NO' and back to 'YES' where applicable.. and it worked. It shows 50 points now. All the best.
It didn't work for me initially, But like you mentioned I re-entered this part again, It added 50 points
Thanks for the hint.

dheepaksutti

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, if i understand correctly, you got 50 points after completing 1 year. Is that correct?
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? NO
Is XXXX currently working in Canada? YES
Does XXXX have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? YES
IS XXX job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES
Has XXX been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) YES
Four digit NOC code of current work permit? 2171 - Information System Analyst and Consultant
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? No - My Work Permit is Exempt from an LMIA for other reasons and is employer - specific.

Could you please check if the above answers are valid? Note: I will be completing 1 year by mid of April (04.15.2019)

travel2Canada

Jan 8, 2018
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? NO
Is XXXX currently working in Canada? YES
Does XXXX have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? YES
IS XXX job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES
Has XXX been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) YES
Four digit NOC code of current work permit? 2171 - Information System Analyst and Consultant
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? No - My Work Permit is Exempt from an LMIA for other reasons and is employer - specific.

Could you please check if the above answers are valid? Note: I will be completing 1 year by mid of April (04.15.2019)

Yes correct, Only thing I'd like to advise is, Keep entering the same date just before you finish one year. In my case, It never picked up , once I re-entered the same data and submitted, It added 50 points, after sometime

RowanL

Apr 3, 2019
Hi. I am in a similar situation getting 0 points for 'CRS - Arranged Employment'. I am having been working for my employer for over 1 year, NOC code: 1114. I am currently on the International Experience Canada (IEC) Visa, therefore my current employer is exempt from needing an LMIA. Please help, thanks!