+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment showing as "0" in CRS even though NOC A with Code 2171

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
What is your question?
So basically we come from tech background and in tech, sometimes entry level NOC is different and senior level is different.
If our noc is in A, and we get an offer through LMIA in NOC B, would this work? Or LMIA needs to be exactly in the same level : A-A or B-B

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So basically we come from tech background and in tech, sometimes entry level NOC is different and senior level is different.
If our noc is in A, and we get an offer through LMIA in NOC B, would this work? Or LMIA needs to be exactly in the same level : A-A or B-B
No, NOC skills don’t need to match but you need to show you have the expertise and experience for the NOC. Do you have an approved LMIA in NOC B?

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
No, NOC skills don’t need to match but you need to show you have the expertise and experience for the NOC. Do you have an approved LMIA in NOC B?
There is a chance. We might have an option, since we have invested a ot of time slogging our day and night in the work.

Ok thanks dear. We thought that a higher noc person cannot get lower noc lmia, and vice versa

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
we just wanted to ask one more query:
do you think part time work experience gained in the states , during schooling, and not a part of schooling, would help us get some points for CRS? I thought north america might have a rule that we cannot use during-the-schol-work for immigration. Is it so?

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
do you think part time work experience gained in the states , during schooling, and not a part of schooling, would help us get some points for CRS? I thought north america might have a rule that we cannot use during-the-school-work for immigration. Is it so?:rolleyes:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
do you think part time work experience gained in the states , during schooling, and not a part of schooling, would help us get some points for CRS? I thought north america might have a rule that we cannot use during-the-school-work for immigration. Is it so?:rolleyes:
Do you have one year continuous skilled work experience to be eligible for EE? If so you can use part time experience if in NOC A, B or 0.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Do you have one year continuous skilled work experience to be eligible for EE? If so you can use part time experience if in NOC A, B or 0.
ok yes,

so after having 1 yr continuous eligibility, we can accumulate all right, even if it was done outside Canada but in north America, and during schooling?

dpH133

Jul 22, 2020
Can someone here confirm that the Job Offer 50 points will get added after you complete 1 year in ICT work permit ?

ClarkKent54

Apr 8, 2022
Hi guys, have you had the solution for this issue? I am exactly in the same predicament. Did the 50 points eventually appear in your EE profile after a few days? I have submitted mine and it has been more than 48 hours, still no 50 points.

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Hi guys, have you had the solution for this issue? I am exactly in the same predicament. Did the 50 points eventually appear in your EE profile after a few days? I have submitted mine and it has been more than 48 hours, still no 50 points.
In my case, since my work experience was LMIA exempt, the employment points did not appear until one year completion. Hope that helps !!

VeenaK

Jul 4, 2023
In my case, since my work experience was LMIA exempt, the employment points did not appear until one year completion. Hope that helps !!
I am on closed LMIA exempt work permit and will be completing 1 year in 14 days. In LMAI section, whether completed 1 year, I selected no. Is it because of no, I am not getting 50 point.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am on closed LMIA exempt work permit and will be completing 1 year in 14 days. In LMAI section, whether completed 1 year, I selected no. Is it because of no, I am not getting 50 point.
Yes, that's why.

Reactions: VeenaK