+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment (AEO) HRDC

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Simon: that is really bad!!!!
Maybe you can try to send them an e-mail and ask them why it's taking so long......
A lot of people I know here in Holland did that too so.....

@canada_future: please be aware that the only one who can send in the application is your future employer or a consultant/lawyer!
You can not do this yourself!

@ vital: our employer got a confirmation that the application was received on May 18th, so from that date we can start counting the long, long weeks.......

Regards,
Louise!

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
xnista said:
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/aehrdcassess.shtml
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/tfw-guide.asp
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/lmodir/lmodirtoc.shtml
forms are there as well.
LMO and AEO are similar, other than LMO is for temporary and AEO is for permenant and AEO does not need advertisement for the position. Both of them are processed in the same SC center. So you may read below link as well:
http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/temp_workers.shtml
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/temp_assessment.shtml
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/ei_tfw/sisw_tfw.shtml
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/lmodir/variation.shtml#a04
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/communications/advertrecrutment.shtml
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/index.shtml
Thank you so much...

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)How should I contact certain employer regarding AEO?
2)What province is the best for that option?
3)What should I say to certain employers regarding job offer?
4)Do they give those job offers without an interview, because I live in Europe?
5)What are your experiences with this?
6)Can I make it on my own, or you suggest only job agencies or lawyers?

Please, can anyone give me advices on this metter. Thanks :'(

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)How should I contact certain employer regarding AEO?
First you have to find a job that suits you! Be upfront about your status, that you really would like to work for them but you need the help of the company by AEO.
2)What province is the best for that option?
That depents on what job you are looking for....
3)What should I say to certain employers regarding job offer?
Tell the truth, you don't have a workpermit or something of that kind and that you really would like to work and live in Canada. Tell them your reason why, and ask them if they are interested hiring a foreign worker with LMO or AEO.
4)Do they give those job offers without an interview, because I live in Europe?
The best change is to go there, call them upfront for an interview. If you don't have the time to go there, than it's best to hire a consultant/lawyer.
5)What are your experiences with this?
We have send hundreds of applicationletters with resume, made thousands of phonecalls and finally we got 7 appointments for an interview. Went to Canada for 2 weeks, and got 1 joboffer with AEO application!
You HAVE to put a lot of time and effort in this, if this is what you really want! Our experience is that an employer can appreciate it more you coming in person, than leaving it up to an agency/lawyer.

6)Can I make it on my own, or you suggest only job agencies or lawyers?
You CAN do it on your own, but you have to put al lot of time, effort AND money in it! But job agencies and lawyers cost a lot of money too, so it's your choise how to spend it... ;)

Regards,
Louise!

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your help.

I have experience in finance and business anaysis, so I think Ontario, BC or Alberta would be a good choice.

sati

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hi All,

Anybody having any idea if any changes are expected in AEO policy in coming few days. My laywer has said to hold on for next 10 days as some changes are expected.

Anybody has got similar information from the laywer or consultants or any other media?

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
yes i know

only million dollar comapnies can sponser AEo and company need to have more than 5-10 employees ..

just secret info . shh

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Simon You said you got approval in October 2009 ..When did you file your initial application to CIO ?

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
sent papers in Nov 2009 .. got rejected . because they needed expected joining data on the joining letter .. Imagine That!

sent it again in feb 2010 then got approval in march end and sent to Nd in feb

now my case is with In process from last 2 months and waiting for medical

rilov said:
Simon You said you got approval in October 2009 ..When did you file your initial application to CIO ?

kaikai

Aug 24, 2010
Simon123 said:
sent papers in Nov 2009 .. got rejected . because they needed expected joining data on the joining letter .. Imagine That!

sent it again in feb 2010 then got approval in march end and sent to Nd in feb

now my case is with In process from last 2 months and waiting for medical
hi simon,

did you also receive this letter?

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
your application being delayed or refused.
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
assist with our assessment:
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
hi
everyone having aeo got the same letter
saleem

G

gte439u

kaikai said:
hi simon,

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM
Does one already working in Canada on a position exempt from a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) also receive this letter?

rage1985

Aug 24, 2010
hi every one:
Any news from service canada for AEO ,Applicants applied in Feb coz me still waiting .plz reply .

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
i got this dam letter but my employer said that he will give me all papers

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
not yet

kaikai said:
hi simon,

Dear Applicant,

PMM