Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
There is nothing called geniune. Evenif your recruitment or agent is proper one and professional one, your employer may be a lazy one and he or she may be careless about your application, as my case was like that. My employer was simply unavailable for replying questions of SC. SC gave Refusal Opinion :( So be careful which job offer you accept and who is your employer. Simply do not party if you get a job offer ....

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Dear Members,

I need your help. My employer is willing to provide me a job offer but he doesn't know what to write in the letter or in other words he doesn't know about the formatting of the letter. I talked to him and he said that he is running a restaurant and he has no idea about these things. Though, I understand the requirements which must be mentioned in the job letter but i don't know the format of the Canadian job offer letter. I searched on the internet as well and couldn't find any reliable format. Please share with me the format format and contents of your job offer letter, you can erase/hide your and employer's personal and contact details. I am just concerned about the letter content and formatting.

I will be very thankful to you. Please help me out, this thing is stopping my application.

Regards,

ben_82

Oct 7, 2011
Has anybody got a sample letter for section 3 in the letter below sent by CIC.
Just be prepared for AEO holders to receive the following letter

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
your application being delayed or refused.
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
assist with our assessment:
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM

[/quote]

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
hai ben_82
when did u receive this letter could u pls share when u applied and which is
your visa office

Scanner

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Hi Ben, When we do receive this letter?

ben_82 said:
Has anybody got a sample letter for section 3 in the letter below sent by CIC.

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i recieved the same in nov2009 but stil waiting for MR
saleem

ben_82

Oct 7, 2011
Has anybody got any sample letters for item no. 3 in the letter below. Does anyone know if letter requested in item 3 below is submitted when application for AEO is submitted with HRDC.

Any info would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

PMM said:
Hi

Dear Applicant,

PMM

ben_82

Oct 7, 2011
I applied in March 2011 at Sydney, received this letter in october 2011.

pvkks2000 said:
hai ben_82
when did u receive this letter could u pls share when u applied and which is
your visa office

ben_82

Oct 7, 2011
Please if anyone has any info on section 3 below please email me at benonfire@yahoo.com.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

ben_82 said:
I applied in March 2011 at Sydney, received this letter in october 2011.

A

ASMB

ben_82 said:
I applied in March 2011 at Sydney and received this letter in october. My visa office is London.
Hi Ben,
I am a bit worried and need to understand the reason why AEO applicants are getting this letter. All this is checked by HRSDC before approving the AEO then why is Visa Office doing a second check on the authenticity of an approved AEO.

mahad

Dec 4, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2008
Doc's Request.
17-12-2010
File Transfer...
27-12-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
I applied for sw with AEO in April 2008 in CHC Islamabad.I m still waiting for medical request.My file is now in London.My AEO is going to expire in April 2012.What will be happened after expiry of AEO.Will my case be rejected?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ASMB said:
Hi Ben,
I am a bit worried and need to understand the reason why AEO applicants are getting this letter. All this is checked by HRSDC before approving the AEO then why is Visa Office doing a second check on the authenticity of an approved AEO.
You may wish to read the following statement from a review of Skilled Worker Program and AEOs.

The case studies showed that the quality of applications with AEOs varies across the missions. For example, the Buffalo office reports that most AEOs are approved and points
awarded (about 90%), while the New Delhi office estimated an acceptance rate of about 30%. New Delhi officers have been compiling information on small businesses that have
made multiple job offers.
Examples of fraudulent AEO applications include job offers from non-existent employers, fictitious positions incompatible with the type of business or business operations, offers of
convenience from friends or family members, and genuine offers with inflated job descriptions. There is also a concern in CVOAs that AEOs can be purchased and that clients
are being lured to pay large fees to consultants for job offers that they believe await them in Canada.
Fraud is generally hard to prove, and AEO fraud-related refusals cannot be
extracted from the administrative systems. Some visa offices are conducting independent investigations in an effort to demonstrate the lack of integrity and level of fraud associated
with AEOs.
In the interviews, CVOA staff (particularly those from Hong Kong and New Delhi) indicated that applicants often use AEOs to compensate for not receiving sufficient points
under the language or education criteria (or more recently, as a means to by-pass Ministerial Instructions and the list of 38 occupations; the percentage of FSWs with AEOs has
increased significantly since the introduction of Ministerial Instructions in 2008. Visa officers in Hong Kong believe that the increase in AEO applications under IRPA has at
least to some extent impacted the drop in the approval rates in recent years. For example, as outlined in Table 3-4, the Hong Kong office has seen a significant increase in AEO
applications, most notably in the last few years, and a significant drop in approval rates (from over 90% at the time of IRPA implementation to just over 40% in 2007, and to only 24% in
2008 - likely due to the introduction of Ministerial Instructions). In the view of the visa office staff, this trend might have been, at least in part, the result of applicants abusing AEO
in the desire to compensate for lower scores on other criteria (e.g. English language skills) or to get a priority assessment.