New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drooza said:
email from london visa office what to i dont know big problem
« on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:24 am » Quote

Dear Mr.
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada.

Section 82 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states concerning arranged employment:

"Ten points shall be awarded to a skilled worker for arranged employment in Canada in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management
Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix if they are able to perform and are likely to accept and carry out the
employment."

The occupation for which you have obtained an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) is that of Drafting Technologist/Draftsperson, identified in the
National Occupation Classification (NOC) by the code 2253. Among the duties and responsibilities identified by your prospective employer for the job
being offered to you are: "Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, develop and prepare design sketches,
complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets, check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data, write technical reports, prepare contracts and tender documents, prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates."

English is identified on the AEO as the required language of your prospective employment. You have provided an IELTS test report form which indicates that you have moderate proficiency in English speaking and reading, and basic proficiency in English listening and writing. The job being offered to you requires you to be able to develop designs and drawings from other information as well as to complete documentation packages, write reports, and prepare contracts and cost and material estimates. Where it appears reasonable to expect that clear communication and understanding would be
necessary for efficient business operations, the ability to communicate in English at only a basic or moderate level appears to be a serious impediment
to your being able to perform the duties of the job offered to you in Canada.

As it appears that you may not have the English language proficiency which would enable you to carry out the possible employment in Canada, you
consequently do not appear to satisfy the conditions in Regulation 82 for obtaining points in the factor of arranged employment.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this assessment. You must provide any additional information
within sixty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information
before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506

With this letter it appears that they are not satisfied with your English language proficiency.
“You have provided an IELTS test report form which indicates that you have moderate proficiency in English speaking and reading, and basic proficiency in English listening and writing.”
Now u got basic proficiency in listening and writing which is certainly not satisfaction range, my consultant has informed me that with basic proficiency one won’t be getting immigration. Therefore, u need to present IELTS with better marks to overcome this problem.

Regards

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
L 5 R 5 W 4.5 S 6 OVERALL BAND 5.0

NOW I NEED

L 7.5 R 6.5 W 6.5 S 6.5

WHAT I UNDERSTAND FROM EMAIL HE NEED GOOD IELTS SCORE

singh#

May 29, 2010
Thanks drooza....i am also applying under same NOC....my scores are :-
Writing-7.5
speaking-7.5
listning-6.5
reading-5.5
Over all is 7 band
How do you see it ?????

Have you heard about increase in the processing time line of AEO ????

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drooza said:
L 5 R 5 W 4.5 S 6 OVERALL BAND 5.0

NOW I NEED

L 7.5 R 6.5 W 6.5 S 6.5

WHAT I UNDERSTAND FROM EMAIL HE NEED GOOD IELTS SCORE
Dear drooza if this is the case what use of AEO people applying AEO Because they are not getting enough points to qualify
if u got the required marks you don't need to apply for AEO in the first place, this is overacting from VO this is really too much, people doing anything to get qualified and they are making it harder
if this is the point ill say good bye to immigration...

want_to_fly

Jul 7, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone inform me how much time HRSDC taking to approve an AEO?

I would be applying under NOC-0213.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I have arranged employment, do I have to apply under provincial nominee program, or can I apply just as a federal skilled worker like those aplicants who are on NOC 29 list?

GipsyGirl

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
If I have arranged employment, do I have to apply under provincial nominee program, or can I apply just as a federal skilled worker like those aplicants who are on NOC 29 list?
I'm wondering the same!
What's the difference?
Why would someone choose one rather than the other? Especially that PNP is faster?

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
want_to_fly said:
Can anyone inform me how much time HRSDC taking to approve an AEO?

I would be applying under NOC-0213.
they are saying now a days processing time is over 4 months, but mine taken more then that after a week ill complete 5 months
still no response from Service canada...

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guy's my ECas status changed today to decision made, now it has been 5 months waiting for positive AEO...
am really so sad after all this sec time rejected my luck always bad...
good luck 2 all..

nsbatth

May 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rko

What happened did u get approval or waiting
When did u applied for Approval?

rKo said:
Hi Guy's my ECas status changed today to decision made, now it has been 5 months waiting for positive AEO...
am really so sad after all this sec time rejected my luck always bad...
good luck 2 all..

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsbatth said:
Hi Rko

What happened did u get approval or waiting
When did u applied for Approval?
still no response from Service Canada , its now 5 months really thats too much to wait..
my file was in Hold only bcus CHC VO was waiting for AEO approval cus i passed 120 days,
so yesterday when i checked my ECas Status it show decision Made which mean Rejected i should apply again once my AEO approved
really i cant wait anymore, i was wondering once my AEO approved so i could give it to VO so i can expect my medical in 2 to 3 months cus my file was in process 2 months and an end with this bad decision...

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
sorry to here your bad situation...but if its any consolation, a lot of us are in the same boat...i have been waiting for my aeo about the same time...5 months! i guess for some of us the wait is just longer than we expect or are willing to take...

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I have arranged employment and labour market oppinion, do I have to apply under provincial nominee program, or can I apply directly as a federal skilled worker like those aplicants who are on NOC 29 list?