Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
Dear Zubari i encourage u to raise this Question in PAkistan Application forum,there many GUrus who is able to Answer ur Query in Detail and

Secondly send a Personal Messege to PMM,LEON,Rupashari

sab_217

Oct 28, 2009
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
11 NOV 2011
Med's Request
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
15 july
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26 july
VISA ISSUED...
8/Aug/2013
LANDED..........
The Employer who is applying for AEO for me is my uncle's friend. He wants myself to prepare document for the whole process of AEO along with the Job offer letter. I have done my bachelors in Computer science and information technology and worked as a system administrator in India and current studying in Canada. And I am confused what Job tiltle should i select from the NOC for computer administration. I also dont know What are the main duties, educational requirement, Experience/skill for job required according to Canadian Skilled worker. How much salary sholuld be written in the application form. Is it also mandatory to provide benefits for AEO to be approved.
Awaiting a reply,
Syed.

rubnawazkhan

Nov 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sab_217 said:
The Employer who is applying for AEO for me is my uncle's friend. He wants myself to prepare document for the whole process of AEO along with the Job offer letter. I have done my bachelors in Computer science and information technology and worked as a system administrator in India and current studying in Canada. And I am confused what Job tiltle should i select from the NOC for computer administration. I also dont know What are the main duties, educational requirement, Experience/skill for job required according to Canadian Skilled worker. How much salary sholuld be written in the application form. Is it also mandatory to provide benefits for AEO to be approved.
Awaiting a reply,
Syed.
Hello..syed

Dear first of all as far as Issuance of AEO from HRDC is concered it depends how big business your uncle does have... bcoz recently HRSDC department have been very stric about AEO... they are issuing AEO after putting hard effort by employer in support of employee...employer has to prove that he has not been able to find similar skilled worker. secondly must choose ur trade within given 38 category

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
fullparaishan said:
Dear first of all as far as Issuance of AEO from HRDC is concered it depends how big business your uncle does have... bcoz recently HRSDC department have been very stric about AEO... they are issuing AEO after putting hard effort by employer in support of employee...employer has to prove that he has not been able to find similar skilled worker. secondly must choose ur trade within given 38 category
rabnawaz bhai,
if applicant has AEO then no need to go with 38 cetagories just follow the O,A,B cetagories from NOC.
[/quote]

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
Re: Arranged Employment (AEO) HRDC My brother got the AEO

As far my dear fellow Preshaan's query is concerned, my brother did his full efforts for searching the jobs via some headhunting firms through internet. This whole process includes interview took almost two years of period. While searching he got many calls from Canadian employers and he finally selected from one of them and got the offer a year ago. The process time of getting HRDC approval took almost 6 months (if i recall correctly more or less) time and this has happened because of tremendous efforts being made by his employer.

Me and my brother was under the impression that usually we Pakitanis struggles a lot in order to find a job over there, I am just wondering and could not understand once my he got the AEO from HRDC (meaning a suitable job) under these circumstances than why there ISB office is making delays? What are the circumstances under which CIC ISB office facing specially for AEO's Cases.
Initially my Brother was very happy but nowadays he is very upset and much worried as due to this delay if this employer will decide to cancel his appointment than where his future would be? will he be rejected for the entire future? He has also sent a mail to the employer highlighting the situation, but there is only thing he hears that is SILENCE.
Need your valuable comments.

Awaiting a reply
Zubair [/color]
[/quote]

zubair bhai,
no need to worry because there is expiry date on AEO which already gave u room for arround 2 years.

Zubair Jilani

Oct 30, 2009
Thanks for the encouragement, Pareshan Bhai.

The only thing bother me that CHC Isb is too slow and no response till yet. If they may respond us after two years time, then the process will start and it will take another year or so, after three years one can imagine the age would be at the time of getting immigration don't you think they will take the age factor as strong excuse in order to refuse.

Awaiting a reply.

Best regards
Zubair

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
Zubair Jilani said:
Thanks for the encouragement, Pareshan Bhai.

The only thing bother me that CHC Isb is too slow and no response till yet. If they may respond us after two years time, then the process will start and it will take another year or so, after three years one can imagine the age would be at the time of getting immigration don't you think they will take the age factor as strong excuse in order to refuse.

Awaiting a reply.

Best regards
Zubair
keep your finger cross zubair bhai i hope chc islamabad will contact u within this time period because they are also bound to it. plus dont worry about age because when yur brother applied that time he was eligible then u r safe.

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
Salam wa rahma,

I just want to confirm one thing that if someone get AEO then he don't have to show money at the landing time. If someone can confirm?

Regards

Imran

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
heart_of_skies said:
Salam wa rahma,

I just want to confirm one thing that if someone get AEO then he don't have to show money at the landing time. If someone can confirm?

Regards

Imran
its conformed.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
I have a question about the 90 dayz letter that CIC sends nowdays to AEO people. Did anyone sent them thoes documents?
If yes! Do they give u decision after that .. i mean approve or reject kind of ?

any ideas ? i m waiting for that letter

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
Simon123 said:
I have a question about the 90 dayz letter that CIC sends nowdays to AEO people. Did anyone sent them thoes documents?
If yes! Do they give u decision after that .. i mean approve or reject kind of ?

any ideas ? i m waiting for that letter
Still to wait arround 3 months after that.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

Just be prepared for AEO holders to receive the following letter

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
your application being delayed or refused.
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
assist with our assessment:
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM
HI i have also applied for PR with AEO from Dubai. My online status is showing "in process" since August 2009.In june 2009 they sent me same letter and send all the docs except tax statements of prospective employer in canada. Can u advise me what they will do now? Will they directly reject my application or still there r some chances. Can u contact me at ather8888@yahoo.com Thanx in advance

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
well, its just upon them to decide. Did they give u any decision after u submitted the documents?

ask them ... did u got medicals ?

I am waiting for reponse from someone on this 90 days letter thing, as i am also preparing to send these