+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment (AEO) HRDC

rubnawazkhan

Nov 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Najeebkhan84 said:
yes it is,this not a Question of legality it is Question how they make people fool :),and people Believe on them without doing any workout
Najeeb Bhai
Do you have any example ....mean how a consultant can make fool using AEO... and my other question is that how can an applicant work out to check authentication of AEO?

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
well my other fellow member explained it,now CHC is very strict,ur case as u told me is different that looks genuine bcoz in ur case u have a direct dealing with ur Employer,and i was talking about those consultant who offer u Arrange Employment they charge u healthy amount around 12000-19000 US$,and the truth is that once u landed in canada those employer who offered u a job doesn't want to hire u but yes that AEO gives u 15 points in case its genuine,mostly there is a chance of fake

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
Najeebkhan84 said:
well my other fellow member explained it,now CHC is very strict,ur case as u told me is different that looks genuine bcoz in ur case u have a direct dealing with ur Employer,and i was talking about those consultant who offer u Arrange Employment they charge u healthy amount around 12000-19000 US$,and the truth is that once u landed in canada those employer who offered u a job doesn't want to hire u but yes that AEO gives u 15 points in case its genuine,mostly there is a chance of fake
najeeb bhai if we got AEO in our hand related to our NOC and there is conformation number on it then it is the time that we can pay our consultant? or still we have to wait and see the chc response? because consultant allow us only to verify it from HRSDC and then pay him his amount.(VERIFIABLE AEO & JOB OFFER LETTER).
as u said there is chance of fake, if we did conformed from HRSDC and employer, then still there is chance of fake or not?

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
everything u said is true but who give u the Guarantee that once u landed in canada that employer will hire u,bcoz he is not liable to hire u,so what they consultant do they have a connection with the employers in Canada they make original Job offer approved by HRSDC,so there is no chance of Failure once anyone Confirmed,and just to earn 15 point which is undoubtedly very precious number but u pay healthy amount and there is no guarantee , i am just trying to say if u have a Job offer directly from ur employer just go ahead,Job offer through Consultant is A risky game

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
Najeebkhan84 said:
everything u said is true but who give u the Guarantee that once u landed in canada that employer will hire u,bcoz he is not liable to hire u,so what they consultant do they have a connection with the employers in Canada they make original Job offer approved by HRSDC,so there is no chance of Failure once anyone Confirmed,and just to earn 15 point which is undoubtedly very precious number but u pay healthy amount and there is no guarantee , i am just trying to say if u have a Job offer directly from ur employer just go ahead,Job offer through Consultant is A risky game
Thanks najeeb bhai,
actually my concern is just to reach canada, i dont care about job is available or not.
because without this i m not earning enough points plus i m not in new 38 cetagories thats why its my compulsion.

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
BUddy if u have MOney and U have Genuine job offer i will encourage u,its ur chance just go ahead,just beware of those ppl at least,Inshallah Allha will help u

sab_217

Oct 28, 2009
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
11 NOV 2011
Med's Request
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
15 july
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26 july
VISA ISSUED...
8/Aug/2013
LANDED..........
I got an apportunity for arrange employment as a System administrator. My employer doesn't know the offer letter format or how to make a covering letter for submitting to HRSDC. Can you please post a sample offer letter and coveing letter.

PMM said:
Hi

rubnawazkhan said:
Must exchange your good / bad experiences, time lines, and scoring with respect to AEO cases
Just be prepared for AEO holders to receive the following letter

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
your application being delayed or refused.
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
assist with our assessment:
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM

Zubair Jilani

Oct 30, 2009
Re: Arranged Employment (AEO) HRDC My brother got the AEO

My Dear Fellows,

Eid Greetings

I have been witnessed of this forum since long time and i am wondering if Dear Najeeb, Domingo or Hot Lier can answer my brothers case:

Applied in May 2008 under skilled professional
Acknowledgment received in June 2008.
He received an interview call direct from employer based in Canada and then he got the AEO duly approved by the HRDC in June 2009.
Till than no answer so far from CIC Isb.
His age when applying was approx. 45+

As per the forum post i have been through, i personally feel that his case will finalized and take another year or two and don't you think after two or three years when he reached 49+ might cause him as rejection because of the age, how unfair it would be?
Awaiting a reply

Best regards
Zubair

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014

Zubair Jilani said:
My Dear Fellows,

Eid Greetings

I have been witnessed of this forum since long time and i am wondering if Dear Najeeb, Domingo or Hot Lier can answer my brothers case:

He received an interview call direct from employer based in Canada and then he got the AEO duly approved by the HRDC in June 2009.

As per the forum post i have been through, i personally feel that his case will finalized and take another year or two and don't you think after two or three years when he reached 49+ might cause him as rejection because of the age, how unfair it would be?
Awaiting a reply

Best regards
Zubair
Once u send ur Documents to local embassy ur time and every thing freeze immediately until and unless there is a change like Addition in family ,change in job, etc,and if it is so then its a benefit for applicant ,so don't worry,did ur brother contact to local embassy in the recent past?

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear Najjem Bhai,
I applied in 2006 and in June 2009 i added AEO duly approved by HRSDC.But yet no answer from CIC N Delhi.Pls advise me how much time it will take to send me medicals.
chander

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009

Zubair Jilani said:
My Dear Fellows,

Eid Greetings

Awaiting a reply

Best regards
Zubair

Zubair bhai as u said that your brother received a interview call from employer from canada,then how it happend,did he applied to this employer for AEO or what?

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
sab_217 said:
I got an apportunity for arrange employment as a System administrator. My employer doesn't know the offer letter format or how to make a covering letter for submitting to HRSDC. Can you please post a sample offer letter and coveing letter.
Mr sab,
go and download form from here
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/fwp_forms.shtml#H06
check the requirement from here
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/contracts-forms/emp5275e.shtml

sab_217

Oct 28, 2009
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
11 NOV 2011
Med's Request
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
15 july
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26 july
VISA ISSUED...
8/Aug/2013
LANDED..........
Thank you very much for your reply. I really got good information. Could you also please tell me that the employer have to attach a covering letter along with application for AEO. What is he supposed to write in coveing letter. How much salary salary should the employer can mension in JOB offer letter for System Adminitrator.

fullparaishan

Nov 30, 2009
sab_217 said:
Thank you very much for your reply. I really got good information. Could you also please tell me that the employer have to attach a covering letter along with application for AEO. What is he supposed to write in coveing letter. How much salary salary should the employer can mension in JOB offer letter for System Adminitrator.
covering letter in not necessary because every thing will be in the form . salary will be 15-21 P/H.

Zubair Jilani

Oct 30, 2009

[/quote]Once u send ur Documents to local embassy ur time and every thing freeze immediately until and unless there is a change like Addition in family ,change in job, etc,and if it is so then its a benefit for applicant ,so don't worry,did ur brother contact to local embassy in the recent past?

[/quote] Dear Fellows and Dear Najeeb Bhai, Thanks for the reply kindly accept my warm appreciation. Trying to answer your query, my brother has tried to contact the Isb office and sent a letter in this regard but unfortunately yet to received any reply from there.

As far my dear fellow Preshaan's query is concerned, my brother did his full efforts for searching the jobs via some headhunting firms through internet. This whole process includes interview took almost two years of period. While searching he got many calls from Canadian employers and he finally selected from one of them and got the offer a year ago. The process time of getting HRDC approval took almost 6 months (if i recall correctly more or less) time and this has happened because of tremendous efforts being made by his employer.

Me and my brother was under the impression that usually we Pakitanis struggles a lot in order to find a job over there, I am just wondering and could not understand once my he got the AEO from HRDC (meaning a suitable job) under these circumstances than why there ISB office is making delays? What are the circumstances under which CIC ISB office facing specially for AEO's Cases.
Initially my Brother was very happy but nowadays he is very upset and much worried as due to this delay if this employer will decide to cancel his appointment than where his future would be? will he be rejected for the entire future? He has also sent a mail to the employer highlighting the situation, but there is only thing he hears that is SILENCE.
Need your valuable comments.

Awaiting a reply
Zubair