+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Are you living together now?"

Nov 10, 2018
Did you go though the spousal sponsorship and get approved in a similar situation? I want information that is as close to the situation as mine as possible, because different situations seem to have very different routes, thanks as well

TeAmoSweetheart

Sep 7, 2017
Hello, me and my Husband are in the exact same boat as when you made this post, I was wondering if you did select that (YES) you were living together due to physically living together (although on a visit visa) and if your application went through well, having advice from what is an extremely similar situation would be most helpful, thanks in Advance!
Yes, we selected "Yes" (that we were living together) even though he was only here as a visitor. We wrote his address as being my address (because that is where he was staying/residing while in Canada). Thankfully, we did everything correctly and he was approved for PR at the beginning of October. Best of luck to you and your husband.

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, we selected "Yes" (that we were living together) even though he was only here as a visitor. We wrote his address as being my address (because that is where he was staying/residing while in Canada). Thankfully, we did everything correctly and he was approved for PR at the beginning of October. Best of luck to you and your husband.
Thanks, congrats on your husbands PR!
One more question related to another question you asked here (we really are remarkably in the same boat) did you end up sending a statement of marriage as proof of marriage in your pr package? My visit visa is running out so trying to extend that, but we are also waiting on the official marriage certificate to arrive in the mail before filing the PR package