+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Well fellas I am out of this hell. Moving out and never coming back, best of luck to u all with your files. This is now closed chapter for me. These 18 months taught me a lot about how broken is the immigration process that Canada talks highly off.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Congrats! Which VO? Did you start as inland? I'm almost contemplating just pseudo-moving to canada and staying as a tourist for two months to try to get IRCC to consider me inland..

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
I have a much later AOR (in signature). It is always a bit discouraging to see that FSW-Inland seems to have very few applicants. I received updates up until my MEP / BIL, nothing after that. I call regularly to ask and it seems that they have not even started my eligibility. You could call and ask the status of your eligibility, criminality, security and the visa office processing your file. You are also able to ask when the last seen update was. Otherwise, there is always GCMS notes, although those take 30+ days to be obtained.
Hi there. Thanks for your response. Which number do you use to contact IRCC? I apply for my PR on 30th Oct 2020 under FSW program and haven't received any feedback (beside biometrics). Thanks

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
Congrats! Which VO? Did you start as inland? I'm almost contemplating just pseudo-moving to canada and staying as a tourist for two months to try to get IRCC to consider me inland..
Hi there. Thanks for your response. please let us know how it goes, same situation. applied from outside Canada (South Africa on 30th Oct) haven't received any communication beside biometrics ever since.