FSW Inland PR applicants

waitingforeverforpr

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
For all those considering applying again as CEC, be careful.

IRCC Confirmed you cannot have more than 1 application:

I have a friend whose CEC application was rejected saying that you already have an active EE application (FSW-Inland) and the fee was also not returned, and yet his FSW-Inland application is still under processing.

The only correct way to apply to CEC is to first withdraw your existing application, and then apply again from scratch.

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021

I have a friend whose CEC application was rejected saying that you already have an active EE application (FSW-Inland) and the fee was also not returned, and yet his FSW-Inland application is still under processing.

The only correct way to apply to CEC is to first withdraw your existing application, and then apply again from scratch.
Thanks a lot for the heads up bud. You saved many of us time and money.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018

On the other hand, I heard some others in this forum reporting their second applications filed and processed. I cannot get it!

Reactions: requiemforadream

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
My MP got this email from IRCC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are aware that you are an inland applicant and there is no confusion about that.
AOR December 17th 2020
The Eligibility has passed
The Medicals have passed
The Criminality is in process and the Security has not started.

Please also note that FSW does not provide a privilege for the case to be expedited. There are many others in the same situation and covid-19 has certainly affected the usual timing of these cases. However, everything is in progress as the PR application moves forward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone suggest what should I write in reply to this email?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018

That what we all kept saying, it doesn't sound logic that you have to create a new GCkey account to do it. They removed the option from your existing GCkey for a reason! nothing prevents you from applying to any other program, but not EE. However, I am quite sure people are doing it, how does it work for them, I don't know but so curious to learn!

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
It makes sense, but if the only way for us INLAND FSW applicants to get ECOPR is to get attention of officer, so he picks up our file and sees that we are in Canada then i think instead of applying in CEC, start reaching out to your MPs because they can do that.
Talk to MP many times
He raised his hands

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Finally!!!!!
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR.
Got PR confirmation portal request today. Had my medical extended in online profile last Thursday.

People keep faith everyone will get a decision soon.
Congrats! Can you please share your timeline?

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
My MP got this email from IRCC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are aware that you are an inland applicant and there is no confusion about that.
AOR December 17th 2020
The Eligibility has passed
The Medicals have passed
The Criminality is in process and the Security has not started.

Please also note that FSW does not provide a privilege for the case to be expedited. There are many others in the same situation and covid-19 has certainly affected the usual timing of these cases. However, everything is in progress as the PR application moves forward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone suggest what should I write in reply to this email?
This reply is so disgusting from IRCC.

I would rage reply something like "I'm NOT asking for expedite processing, all I need is NORMAL processing and being treated equally without bias as 2021 CEC candidates."

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Finally!!!!!
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR.
Got PR confirmation portal request today. Had my medical extended in online profile last Thursday.

People keep faith everyone will get a decision soon.
Such great news. So happy for you. It's moving now I guess, one ecopr/day is great rate. Perhaps they started hearing our voices. Let's stay positive guys.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020

Lol, so IRCC doesn’t have a uniform policy on this one too. I myself confirmed with call Center agent who checked with supervisor before confirming that I could have 2 applications under different streams simultaneously. Some candidates even received it via webform. Total mess by IRCC.

Reactions: Twee