+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Just to update you guys : As per tweeted on the web: There is Significant Delay in Processing of INLAND Express Entry Applications (Jan 2020 - May 2020 AOR) at CPC Ottawa & Sydney due to Security and Background Checks!

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
Just to update you guys : As per tweeted on the web: There is Significant Delay in Processing of INLAND Express Entry Applications (Jan 2020 - May 2020 AOR) at CPC Ottawa & Sydney due to Security and Background Checks!
Well, it has been 1.5 years since I applied. Looks like are going through my entire broswing history till date one by one. :)

Last edited:

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
well, it is on everyone to decide about sharing concerns and voices :) i is better than just sitting and moaning, right?
Agreed but is IRCC listening? I have personally raised a GCMS request, CBSA request and web forms every month for the last 5 months only to see the same sheet with new dates.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
ok i feel like they are knowingly not processing fsw inland. all are at criminality in progress and security not started status..

complex definition says application are complex if background check is processing.

no body defines if officer will not touch the file will still fall in complex..

I feel like AI should replace officer.
Yessss, I agree with AI as well :) common they created robots for retails they should do something for this process as well, at least with AI there would not be any conflict of interest :D:D

Ritti123

Jun 24, 2021
Did u get any revert
Hiii
AOR ..Nov 17 ..2020
Fsw inland
Got GCM notes today
No movement in file
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Criminality ..in process
Info sharing ..in process .
VO.. Montreal
It's about more than 5 months .. processing is so slow..
?