+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Found my group here... fsw inland for 7.21
Med passed 8.12
Biometrics completed: 11.30 from service canada on the date when they reopen
recent GU 12.31 -medical passed changed to we do not need.( guess they extended)
another GU I think today 1.12- application status changed back to we are processing from two paragraphs before on the upper left corner and progress bar disappeared.
I hope I will get Copr soon...

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Any FSW Inland with Ottawa VO has got COPR recently ?
Nope nothing, Called IRCC earlier in the week and no progress. Moreover you get contradictory information from them, last time they said file was last touched in December and this time they said in November, not sure who to believe. Pretty much given up any hope getting COPR in near future.

• Sad
Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Nope nothing, Called IRCC earlier in the week and no progress. Moreover you get contradictory information from them, last time they said file was last touched in December and this time they said in November, not sure who to believe. Pretty much given up any hope getting COPR in near future.
Thats strange if they provide contradictory statements... I feel exhausted from this waiting.. 9+ months already.. I feel like nothing will happen till 12 months ... :(

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Eligibility, Medical and Biometrics Passed. Last 2 steps for now 3+ months
Eligibility - passed, Medical - Passed (expired), info sharing - complete, criminality -in progress, security not started since July (5+ months same status)
biometric - nov17- updated -not completed

No officer had time to review my file for 5 months.. :(

Jan 17, 2021
Eligibility- passed
Criminality and security - not yet started
Primary office - ottawa
Same status since end of april 2020, don't know what to do