+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maggie92

Nov 22, 2020
We got an email from IRCC asking us for details so that they could create a login for their online portal to do virtual landing interview and get our photographs for our PR card. Does anyone know how long does it take for them to create our profiles once we send them the details? We are FSW inland. Thanks

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys. Did anyone get medical extension. Our medical expired in October but we haven't got any updates about whether it will be extended or we have to do medical again

Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
We got an email from IRCC asking us for details so that they could create a login for their online portal to do virtual landing interview and get our photographs for our PR card. Does anyone know how long does it take for them to create our profiles once we send them the details? We are FSW inland. Thanks

Congrats!!! i am also fsw inland applicant. Aor 6 .. i am happy to see progress for april fsw category. i dont hv an answer for you as my application hvnt reached that stage.

did you order gcms or web form ? did you see changes in ur status online? did you receive ghost updates?

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys. Did anyone get medical extension. Our medical expired in October but we haven't got any updates about whether it will be extended or we have to do medical again

Hey did you medical status changed to "you do not need medical". Mine expired on 14 nov and on 16 nov status changed to "you do need"

i dont know if it is extended or not.

Mo88

Aug 31, 2019
Hey did you medical status changed to "you do not need medical". Mine expired on 14 nov and on 16 nov status changed to "you do need"

i dont know if it is extended or not.
Hey. My status shows you do not need a medical exam. What is yours "you do" or "you do not"
They are extending the medical exam in land... just wait. My expired in August in December they extended

Reactions: nousername2020

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
No I did not, just check in your profile. No COPR yet
I see. Mine simply says you don't need a medical exam. Nothing about extension. What will be the status when it gets extended. Sorry for asking so many questions and thanks for your time

Mo88

Aug 31, 2019
I see. Mine simply says you don't need a medical exam. Nothing about extension. What will be the status when it gets extended. Sorry for asking so many questions and thanks for your time
Because right now your medical is expired, when they extended you will see the change in your profile. They will not tell you anything till they open your case, they will just change the status to passed. No worry about it, is just make slower the process for the pr, because is expired. We cannot do anything... just waiting

Maggie92

Nov 22, 2020
Congrats!!! i am also fsw inland applicant. Aor 6 .. i am happy to see progress for april fsw category. i dont hv an answer for you as my application hvnt reached that stage.

did you order gcms or web form ? did you see changes in ur status online? did you receive ghost updates?
We hired a consultant for our application so I'm not sure about status online however we did submit web forms and they took 10 days to get back to us and didn't give any helpful information

Cyloholic

May 7, 2020
Hello All,

I hope every one is doing well. Ordered GCMS Notes a month back and received them yesterday. So I was hoping if someone could guide me here :)

AOR: April 24th
FSW - Outland
Primary Office: London
Secondary Office: CIE

Elgibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Not Started (But they have mentioned that it is clear in the notes ahead)
The rest are blank

Questions:

Q1- Recommendation says: Review Required - Stat Question - Age - Applicants age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR. <---- What does this mean?

Q2 - Integrated Search (FOSS/GCMS): PA : Not in status POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION : TRV Refused on xx-xx-xxxx (I had applied for a visit visa that got rejected - they are referencing to that) <--- What does this mean?

Thanks,

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello All,

I hope every one is doing well. Ordered GCMS Notes a month back and received them yesterday. So I was hoping if someone could guide me here :)

AOR: April 24th
FSW - Outland
Primary Office: London
Secondary Office: CIE

Elgibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Not Started (But they have mentioned that it is clear in the notes ahead)
The rest are blank

Questions:

Q1- Recommendation says: Review Required - Stat Question - Age - Applicants age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR. <---- What does this mean?

Q2 - Integrated Search (FOSS/GCMS): PA : Not in status POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION : TRV Refused on xx-xx-xxxx (I had applied for a visit visa that got rejected - they are referencing to that) <--- What does this mean?

Thanks,
Q1 - as it says, you probably had your birthday between ITA and AOR, hence that comment. Nothing to worry about as change of age between ITA and AOR will not warrant a decrease in CRS.
Q2 - GCMS/FOSS is the system used by IRCC. If you declared that you were declined previously, then nothing to worry about.

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
from what I’ve read, typically it takes them 1 day to reply with your temporary password to login to that portal after you reply. I read one case where they replied within an hour - though it’s hard to believe.