+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
My classes start from Monday. Looks like I will miss it for sure.
I applied on 30th April, Man.

I just called the Visa Office in Canada. The automated system says that if we applied after 3rd April, the processing time is 109 Days :/
And if we apply after 18th June, the processing time is only 33 Days. How is it even logically possible?

They aren't even transferring the call to an agent, saying that volume of calls is high, so we can't transfer your call to an agent.
You are asking for LOGIC at Delhi Embassy ??? MIDDLEMAN is LOGIC.

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
So

I just called the Visa Office in Canada. The automated system says that if we applied after 3rd April, the processing time is 109 Days :/
And if we apply after 18th June, the processing time is only 33 Days. How is it even logically possible?

They aren't even transferring the call to an agent, saying that volume of calls is high, so we can't transfer your call to an agent.
i think
103days are not so far
We already killed approximately 90-100 days i guess

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
They operate through MIDDLEMAN. Money minting business. 4 weeks...7 weeks...103 days.... What next only these people at Embassy know.

Leedya

Jul 15, 2018

I heard the same msg.. What I think it means "109 for offline applications after 3rd of April and 33 days for online applications after 18th of June" but I'm not sure, as I see people on this forum getting delayed or getting their visas randomly, without any regard to the time or way of application.
And also, calling them won't help at all even if the call is transferred.. I tried to call myself, and the call was transferred after numerous attempts, and after almost 40 minutes of waiting, all the agent could tell me is that he cannot help because I'm applying from outside Canada, and that I need to contact the embassy where my application is being processed, which is Ankara in my case.

mahe13mk

Jun 13, 2018
I called Embassy today and the lady over the phone told me that online applications are not processed according to date of filing. Not even there is any order of processing the applications. Visa Officers comes , sit on any computer and process the applications of there choice. There is no order, no rule to process applications. April and May applications all lying randomly on different computers unattended.
can you provide the contact number

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
I called Embassy today and the lady over the phone told me that online applications are not processed according to date of filing. Not even there is any order of processing the applications. Visa Officers comes , sit on any computer and process the applications of there choice. There is no order, no rule to process applications. April and May applications all lying randomly on different computers unattended.
Hey, may I know the contact details?

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
If I don't get my visa by Friday, I will have to defer.

1 year of career wasted due to the incompetent visa office :mad:

Fatyma123

May 31, 2018
Got my visa approval today! Alhamdulillah!
Applied on 17th April online for Humber College.
Got approval on 1st August.