+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Its shows under process or We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
IELTS 8.5
10th 97%
12th 92%
LOA from University
GIC paid for 1 year
Tution fee paid for 1 year
SOP
Accommodation paid
More than sufficient funds
No gap

What else ????

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Same

with me
I applied on 18 april
Don't worry they are REVIEWING..
N they will keep REVIEWING..4 weeks...7 weeks...4 months...7 months....they are Canadian Visa officers .... They Review...they keep reviewing... Untill MIDDLEMAN updates them... Don't worry THEY'RE Reviewing. Please don't disturb them.
. They are REVIEWING...3 months passed.... They are REVIEWING...If your application is through MIDDLEMAN or direct... They are REVIEWING...God bless Visa Officer at Canadian Embassy Delhi. Please don't disturb them they are REVIEWING if you are through MIDDLEMAN or direct applicant.
Sir thanks for reviewing for last 3 months.

Reactions: FMAS

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Ec
Don't worry they are REVIEWING..
N they will keep REVIEWING..4 weeks...7 weeks...4 months...7 months....they are Canadian Visa officers .... They Review...they keep reviewing... Untill MIDDLEMAN updates them... Don't worry THEY'RE Reviewing. Please don't disturb them.
. They are REVIEWING...3 months passed.... They are REVIEWING...If your application is through MIDDLEMAN or direct... They are REVIEWING...God bless Visa Officer at Canadian Embassy Delhi. Please don't disturb them they are REVIEWING if you are through MIDDLEMAN or direct applicant.
Sir thanks for reviewing for last 3 months.
x

J2388

Jul 16, 2018
When did u applied

ohhh god
Really so annoying
These peeps don't know abou our situation
May u get ur visa tomorrow
Don't worry
I applied on 30th April, Man.

I just called the Visa Office in Canada. The automated system says that if we applied after 3rd April, the processing time is 109 Days :/
And if we apply after 18th June, the processing time is only 33 Days. How is it even logically possible?

They aren't even transferring the call to an agent, saying that volume of calls is high, so we can't transfer your call to an agent.