+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Guys. Is the Canadian Visa Office fooling us? 13 Weeks have passed now.

My college is starting from this Friday. I have requested for extension, maximum only 1 week they've given.

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Guys. Is the Canadian Visa Office fooling us? 13 Weeks have passed now.

My college is starting from this Friday. I have requested for extension, maximum only 1 week they've given.
Applications filed through MIDDLEMAN are processed within 14 days. This is how Embassy is working.

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Ab tho I don't even want an approval. I just want a decision. So, I can get on with my life..

Putting us like this in a limbo , without any information. This is paralyzing.

Reactions: rkasssus

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hey wen i went to by profiled it showed updated and wen I clicked the application it doesn't show anythg it's the same thg? Y is tat?

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hey wen i went to by profiled it showed updated and wen I clicked the application it doesn't show anythg it's the same thg? Y is tat?
I called Embassy today and the lady over the phone told me that online applications are not processed according to date of filing. Not even there is any order of processing the applications. Visa Officers comes , sit on any computer and process the applications of there choice. There is no order, no rule to process applications. April and May applications all lying randomly on different computers unattended.

Leedya

Jul 15, 2018
I had the same thing today.. It says account/profile updated.. But when I click to see the details there is no change.

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Have u filled CSE
It will take 30 days. And only show if any comments are written. CSE filling don't help in VISA decision. When my file not even opened till date, what CSE will do ?
Strange that file is under review even after 3 months.
At least decide , I am waiting for dicision so that I may work on other alternatives.
How some files are decided within 14 days. And others are pending for 90 days?

Gagan0056

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
It will take 30 days. And only show if any comments are written. CSE filling don't help in VISA decision. When my file not even opened till date, what CSE will do ?
Strange that file is under review even after 3 months.
At least decide , I am waiting for dicision so that I may work on other alternatives.
How some files are decided within 14 days. And others are pending for 90 days?
Its shows under process or We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.