+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
I think it's the vfs thread....after the registration we gonna get the payment link for the courier...its around inr1800....the courier gonna come, pick and drop the passport after stamp
Thanks found it. I filled the from 6 hours back but haven't received the payment link. How long does it takes?

Sunny75871

May 27, 2020
Thanks found it. I filled the from 6 hours back but haven't received the payment link. How long does it takes?
I have no idea on that...like how much does it take for the payment link to appear...it depends on vfs ...for now they must have the pile up for the passport...once they are done with that....we could get the payment link....

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021

itspayel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I am the joining the club guys, congratulations to everyone who received their results today and thanks to each member here for their knowledge and support :)

The only thing that is on my mind, is that ordered GCMS two days ago, what do I do about that :p should I cancel or let it come? Hope that wont cause any future problems.
How to apply for gcms note. Can u please guide me

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Well today, August 6th, I got eligibility review started, and a letter requesting: updated LOA from institution, updated proof of funds, and copy of marriage certificate. They have all this already.
i shall submit and see what happens.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Well today, August 6th, I got eligibility review started, and a letter requesting: updated LOA from institution, updated proof of funds, and copy of marriage certificate. They have all this already.
i shall submit and see what happens.
Do you have all the documents ready?

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
No, ive emailed the institution asking for updated LOA (they have my LOA already and the term intake isn’t changing so don’t understand that).
Updated proof of funds is no problem, just bank statements as I got them together originally in March. Marriage certificate they already have too, so I really don’t understand that one either.

I honestly think the deadline arrived and they thought they had better send something out and are stalling for time. It doesn’t bode well.

What about you? Have you heard anything?

Reactions: powereng1982

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
No, ive emailed the institution asking for updated LOA (they have my LOA already and the term intake isn’t changing so don’t understand that).
Updated proof of funds is no problem, just bank statements as I got them together originally in March. Marriage certificate they already have too, so I really don’t understand that one either.

I honestly think the deadline arrived and they thought they had better send something out and are stalling for time. It doesn’t bode well.

What about you? Have you heard anything?
Nothing yet. I sent them my Certificate of Enrolment a couple of weeks ago and while others were getting ppr, I got the email confirming they got it and that's about it. In hindsight, I shouldn't have sent that COE cause it seems it might cause further delays.

Reactions: Shmiler

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Nothing yet. I sent them my Certificate of Enrolment a couple of weeks ago and while others were getting ppr, I got the email confirming they got it and that's about it. In hindsight, I shouldn't have sent that COE cause it seems it might cause further delays.
It seems true. I think that raising a webform would affect the application processing time. I, for instance, raised a webform for an updated LOA on 17 May and they confirmed the reception on 1 June. Meanwhile, my application was submitted on May 6th, and biometrics were completed on May 9th. I received my BVL on July 22nd, and no further updates. I started to lose hope to have my application decision today.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
It seems true. I think that raising a webform would affect the application processing time. I, for instance, raised a webform for an updated LOA on 17 May and they confirmed the reception on 1 June. Meanwhile, my application was submitted on May 6th, and biometrics were completed on May 9th. I received my BVL on July 22nd, and no further updates. I started to lose hope to have my application decision today.
At this point I would prefer getting ppr around the end of August rather than getting it on say August 14-15 as my supervisor want me to wait till the end before I defer. I've pretty much made up my mind to defer as by then restrictions would have eased up and also there is plenty of time to prepare for the shift. Do you think this is a right choice? Are there any disadvantages of deferring?

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
At this point I would prefer getting ppr around the end of August rather than getting it on say August 14-15 as my supervisor want me to wait till the end before I defer. I've pretty much made up my mind to defer as by then restrictions would have eased up and also there is plenty of time to prepare for the shift. Do you think this is a right choice? Are there any disadvantages of deferring?
Well, All advisors would suggest the same thing I presume. As far as I know, deferment is a normal process and it doesn't have disadvantages if your supervisor is OK with it, but keep in mind that you have to notify IRCC if the gap between the starting dates is more than 150 days.

Your decision on this matter should depend on whether you're fully vaccinated "approved vaccine" or not (which saves you 14 quarantine days), and the starting date of your program.

I would say that you wait till the third week of August and decide after it.

By the way, my brother received BVL and PPR at the same time in the past.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
I paid the 2 way courier charges .but now when will I receive .. the date for my passport pick up?

ashish_canada_visa

Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone received PPR today? It's already Aug 6, and the business hours are also over in India. My VO is New Delhi, and haven't heard anything. This is mentally excruciating.