+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Put 416 in code and you’ll have bunch of choice but don’t forget to enable VPN
Got through the whole shenanigan, but couldn't get connected with the agent. Has there been an instance where Non-SDS applicant got their eligibility status from the agent or not? Is it worth to keep on trying?

Manjeet Ahuja

Aug 5, 2021
Got through the whole shenanigan, but couldn't get connected with the agent. Has there been an instance where Non-SDS applicant got their eligibility status from the agent or not? Is it worth to keep on trying?
This thing sucks ikr but in order to get some relief we can try that, even I am going to try it tonight or tomorrow maybe but I’ll revert you back on the same

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
This thing sucks ikr but in order to get some relief we can try that, even I am going to try it tonight or tomorrow maybe but I’ll revert you back on the same
I tried a second time and now am on hold. Will get connected in about 15 minutes.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Helloo everyone out there .. received PPR today evening ...a very big thanks to @jellybai01 and mr @Alpha_Wolf

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I am the joining the club guys, congratulations to everyone who received their results today and thanks to each member here for their knowledge and support :)

The only thing that is on my mind, is that ordered GCMS two days ago, what do I do about that :p should I cancel or let it come? Hope that wont cause any future problems.