+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
For those who have submitted a complete application by May 15, wouldn't it be considered a denial of procedural fairness and breach of legitimate expectation on their part if we do not receive a final decision within the next 2 days? I was thinking about the ways we could approach them if they fail to uphold their commitment. Since most web forms are met with a generic response, or in many cases, concerns have gone unheard, I was thinking of trying something different to potentially spur an actual non-generic response from IRCC. I would encourage you to look up the constituents of procedural fairness if it piques your interest. For some reason, the forum is not allowing me to post a link so you would need to google it.

It's an absolutely terrible feeling not to have a sense of what's going to happen. I have TA duties in my graduate program, and my supervisor is having trouble accommodating my work schedules if I'm to arrive late in the fall semester. I have an option to defer to next semester, but I fear that I might receive a refusal late and may not have adequate time to re-apply for the winter semester, potentially losing my offer of admission (wasting an entire academic year in the process).

Let me know if you lot think it's a viable option to raise a web form regarding this matter. I suspect it wouldn't do any good, but I am past the point of no return so maybe it's worth giving it a try. My apologies if it sounds like a daft proposition.
My condition is very similar to yours. Graduate advisor is asking me when will I arrive so she can give me the key to my "office" and here I am knowing fuck all about my situation . Fortunately, my supervisor is very lenient and has agreed to give me a deferral easily.

Hilbert Space

May 7, 2021
My condition is very similar to yours. Graduate advisor is asking me when will I arrive so she can give me the key to my "office" and here I am knowing fuck all about my situation . Fortunately, my supervisor is very lenient and has agreed to give me a deferral easily.
Funnily enough, I just received my PPR after 5 months of waiting. I hope you will get yours too. I received it without any BVL

B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
Sorry for no updates people, my initial application got refused on May 13th, I've reapplied. Will post new timeline soon.