Tbd
Yes its really pathetic
This is not the way to treat students
We left our jobs for higher education
N we are now left with no job no education Nothing
True

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Is there any surge in ppr after recent website's maintenance or does it have nothing to do with it? I'm asking because maintenance has been happening quite regularly recently.

Annoynmous

Jul 23, 2021
Normally maintenance happens on a Tuesday
This week they are having it twice
I think we ll come to know only in the evening if it leads to any PPR

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Is there any surge in ppr after recent website's maintenance or does it have nothing to do with it? I'm asking because maintenance has been happening quite regularly recently.
I fear this forum will also go in maintenance tommorrow after so many posts about PPRs :)

Reactions: adhik

Manjeet Ahuja

Aug 5, 2021
Does the textnow app work for every country or just India?
Yes, it does work and today I am going to call them, and if you are unable to get canadian number then Download Windscribe VPN and connect to toronto server then retry it, you will get it...

Manjeet Ahuja

Aug 5, 2021
Does the textnow app work for every country or just India?
Yes, it does work and today I am going to call them, and if you are unable to get canadian number then Download Windscribe VPN and connect to toronto server then retry it, you will get it...

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I installed the app and put the 613 area code but it says "there are no numbers to display at the moment."