Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Yes, many Non-SDS applicants have already got decisions. You can tell this from the silence in this thread from a past couple of days. We are among the few unlucky outliers.
Do you know from what months ? I applied in June non sds

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
I called them....they told my file is at Ottawa office and file is under progress, nothing else....there's something Terribly wrong with IRCC ....for me it's almost 4 months since I applied for my study permit!!
Whenever i try calling ircc and choose option to speak to an agent, in less than a minute I get an automated message they all agents are busy, check the website for case status and call gets disconnected. Any pointers how to get to speak to an agent or is it pure luck? I'm trying from India via textnow app.

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
Is the website https://www.thegcmsonline.com reliable and safe to order GCMS (i.e. our personal data) or is there a better/faster service provider as per the community's opinion?
I was not sure of the reliability too. Contacted my university's international students support team and they applied for GCMS notes per my request. Thought that might be safer option.

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Whenever i try calling ircc and choose option to speak to an agent, in less than a minute I get an automated message they all agents are busy, check the website for case status and call gets disconnected. Any pointers how to get to speak to an agent or is it pure luck? I'm trying from India via textnow app.
You need to keep trying at different times. That’s what i did

Reactions: Soar

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I just want to say how lucky you guys are, who has received their decision by August 6. The anxiety and pressure you feel is on a whole other level and I wouldn't wish this situation on my worst enemy. Pretty sure I will go bald by next week.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Does the textnow app work for every country or just India?

Hilbert Space

May 7, 2021
For those who have submitted a complete application by May 15, wouldn't it be considered a denial of procedural fairness and breach of legitimate expectation on their part if we do not receive a final decision within the next 2 days? I was thinking about the ways we could approach them if they fail to uphold their commitment. Since most web forms are met with a generic response, or in many cases, concerns have gone unheard, I was thinking of trying something different to potentially spur an actual non-generic response from IRCC. I would encourage you to look up the constituents of procedural fairness if it piques your interest. For some reason, the forum is not allowing me to post a link so you would need to google it.

It's an absolutely terrible feeling not to have a sense of what's going to happen. I have TA duties in my graduate program, and my supervisor is having trouble accommodating my work schedules if I'm to arrive late in the fall semester. I have an option to defer to next semester, but I fear that I might receive a refusal late and may not have adequate time to re-apply for the winter semester, potentially losing my offer of admission (wasting an entire academic year in the process).

Let me know if you lot think it's a viable option to raise a web form regarding this matter. I suspect it wouldn't do any good, but I am past the point of no return so maybe it's worth giving it a try. My apologies if it sounds like a daft proposition.

Last edited:
Reactions: MZHSECA