+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Anonymous_can248

May 11, 2021
I received the final decision as a refusal on 23rd July. but a much more disappointing thing is that the letter dated back to June 28th.
means they have already made a decision and not issuing on time.
now I don't know what to do as there is not enough time remained for any efforts.
Sorry to hear that ya. I am worried for the same. What is your application timeline?

Sunny75871

May 27, 2020
I received the final decision as a refusal on 23rd July. but a much more disappointing thing is that the letter dated back to June 28th.
now I don't know what to do as there is not enough time remained for any efforts.
Did they tell you the reason for your rejection! If you don't mind sharing on this page!!

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
If I apply for GCMS notes today, will it only contain the information till today or contain everything till the day it is sent.
Till the day the notes are generated and extracted from the system. that could be anytime between the day you apply for the notes and the day you receive them.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Sorry to hear that. Where did you apply from?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I received my BVL yesterday. That too India noon time. That too from Delhi visa office!!
Just 10 minutes after that my spouse’s review started
10 minutes after that spouse’s medical passed.
And then silence again.

I hope today is the decision day. And I will get mine in IST only given how the BVL also was from Delhi! Quite anxious since yesterday guys.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
applied 9th april
medical updated 29th april
Bvl 19th may
refusal 23rd july
but actual date mentioned on letter is june 28th.
Sorry to hear this, specially the date part. Can please share if this was SDS or Non SDS? Also, which address was there on the BVL and final decision letter, Ottawa or New Delhi?

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
I received my BVL yesterday. That too India noon time. That too from Delhi visa office!!
And then silence again.

I hope today is the decision day. And I will get mine in IST only given how the BVL also was from Delhi! Quite anxious since yesterday guys.
That's a good development. I hope they stick with Aug 6th deadline, although my gut feeling says that they will just say that it was for SDS applications. I got my BVL from Ottawa office though when I called them, the agent said that my visa office is New Delhi.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
That's a good development. I hope they stick with Aug 6th deadline, although my gut feeling says that they will just say that it was for SDS applications. I got my BVL from Ottawa office though when I called them, the agent said that my visa office is New Delhi.
We are both going to get it before 6th Aug mate. That’s just my feeling.
How much reneging and balking will they do? On the webinars also she said non sds before May 15 are eligible for this. Heck even re-applicants who are non sds and applied after May 15 are getting results.

Hang in tight. I know its tough. I myself am going crazy.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
In similar position as yours!

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
In similar position as yours!
I hope sense prevails and we all get it within this week, pronto! Aug 6th is not doing us any favor. Seeing how we have waited 4-6 months. We have already resigned to this idea and ready for even Aug 6th (or even later). But I believe Aug 6th deadline will be followed.
For us folks, I believe this week only. Let others also receive PPRs, we will get a sense then. Only a handful of non sds have received so we don’t have any data.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38bxiy

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
And then silence again.

Wow, that's great. I hope I get my BVL soon too.

Spectre0208

Jun 28, 2020
C.G.
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
Did they tell you the reason for your rejection! If you don't mind sharing on this page!!
This are the reason they gave
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your
future prospects and plans

• Sad
Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

Spectre0208

Jun 28, 2020
C.G.
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
Sorry to hear this, specially the date part. Can please share if this was SDS or Non SDS? Also, which address was there on the BVL and final decision letter, Ottawa or New Delhi?
Non-SDS
Address mentioned is ottawa

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
This are the reason they gave
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your
future prospects and plans
Sorry brother. Apply for GCMS and prepare for a deferral. Re-application will be a gamble so keep your course start date, personal circumstances, and fee refund deadlines in mind before moving forward.

Reactions: Spectre0208