+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Does sending web forms slow down processing? Can you confirm once again?
It's not that particularly your application will be slowed down when you send a web form. What they are saying is that times that could be spent on processing of files will be used on checking webforms which further slows down the progress.

Reactions: MZHSECA

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
It's not that particularly your application will be slowed down when you send a web form. What they are saying is that times that could be spent on processing of files will be used on checking webforms which further slows down the progress.
Sending webform for adding crucial information does not slow down (I had an unconditional LoA then when condition was lifted, I raised a webform and intimated them about the condition removal letter, then again after around 15 days sent another webform with Confirrmation of Enrolment).

Whereas webform saying "What is happening in my file I haven't heard from you in xx many days" for an application within prrocessing time will slow it down because as many people send this, the morre their VOs will be exhausted in looking at useless info. In the peak times, IRCC receives around 4k--6k webforms a day! I read it in an immigration lawyer's twitter handle.

Reactions: MZHSECA and RumezaJ

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Sending webform for adding crucial information does not slow down (I had an unconditional LoA then when condition was lifted, I raised a webform and intimated them about the condition removal letter, then again after around 15 days sent another webform with Confirrmation of Enrolment).

Whereas webform saying "What is happening in my file I haven't heard from you in xx many days" for an application within prrocessing time will slow it down because as many people send this, the morre their VOs will be exhausted in looking at useless info. In the peak times, IRCC receives around 4k--6k webforms a day! I read it in an immigration lawyer's twitter handle.
Wait... my LOA was conditional too, but I have received confirmation of enrolment. Do I need to send that too? I thought it was not necessary for Non-SDS application.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Wait... my LOA was conditional too, but I have received confirmation of enrolment. Do I need to send that too? I thought it was not necessary for Non-SDS application.
doesn't matter sds or non-sds, if you get an important update from college, and this is an important update that your condition is removed,, then you ought to share it for the sake of making your application stronger. (why leave any doubt in the mind of VO)

Reactions: RumezaJ

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
doesn't matter sds or non-sds, if you get an important update from college, and this is an important update that your condition is removed,, then you ought to share it for the sake of making your application stronger. (why leave any doubt in the mind of VO)
If I send it through a web form now will my application be processed by August 6? One of my friend got PPR without sending one.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
If I send it through a web form now will my application be processed by August 6? One of my friend got PPR without sending one.
I don't think it will affect the decision at all. Last year during AIP, I sent a webform that I am deferring,, which I took back and raised another webform that no,, I am not deferring. All this happened within 10 days and on the 12th day (from the day I raised my 1st webform) I got my AIP.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I don't think it will affect the decision at all. Last year during AIP, I sent a webform that I am deferring,, which I took back and raised another webform that no,, I am not deferring. All this happened within 10 days and on the 12th day (from the day I raised my 1st webform) I got my AIP.
So I have to raise a general webform even if I know where my application is being processed right?

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I would prefer a general webform because lately I heard that they are shifting applications from busy to less busier offices. So you never know!
I just sent it. Now I'm wondering if my application will be deemed incomplete because of this change.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....