+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Finally, with the advent of increased vaccination rates in Canada, declining COVID-19 cases and reduced pressure on health care capacity, the three-night government authorized hotel stay requirement will be eliminated for all travellers arriving by air as of 12:01 A.M. EDT on August 9. Fully vaccinated travellers who meet the requirements will be exempt from quarantine; however, all travellers must still provide a quarantine plan and be prepared to quarantine, in case it is determined at the border that they do not meet the necessary requirements.
Oh cool my bad, I missed it Really a good news indeed

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys. I had a question, do you know how long it takes to get your passport back from stamping?
I specifically sent mine out from Mozambique to the the South African VAC. If anyone has an idea, I would really be greatful.

Thanks!

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Hii I have applied on 31st March 2021
Biometric on 9 th April
Medical pass on 30th April
BVL on 8 may
But haven't got PPR yet so, should I wait till aug 6 or else differ my sem??

I have applied from India and my application is currently in Delhi office:(
I think it may still be a bit of wait for India unfortunately. But I don't have full disclosure on the situation so it's hard to say - I'm sorry.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Is it weird that I haven't received BVL yet? Most members I see here have already got BVL and are waiting for PPR, but I'm waiting for both. Is there any reason to be concerned? My timeline can be seen in the signature.

Reactions: Anonymous_can248

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Is it weird that I haven't received BVL yet? Most members I see here have already got BVL and are waiting for PPR, but I'm waiting for both. Is there any reason to be concerned? My timeline can be seen in the signature.
Hey
Etlest your eligibility started....mine still waiting ‍♀

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
DW about it ..some times both comes on the same day only.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I don't think she explicitly said most will get decision by friday. She said "by the end of the week" as a figure of speech which leads me to believe that we will get our decision soon but not by the end of this week.
Yeah she said before the END OF THE WEEK. I usually imply they don’t work weekends so I said Friday.

And there is a big possibility that all eligible profiles won’t hear by August 6th. So lets not even discuss how much they keep their words. I began with MAYBE as the original spoiler alert lol
~\_( )_/~

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I am also planning to do the same. Is it against the IRCC's guidelines? Or fine to defer one term without telling IRCC?
I believe there was some information somewhere. If you defer more than 150 days. You need to re-apply or something.

Even if you defer by few weeks or something (rare case). You need to tell IRCC because your end visa date also depends on that. And the CBSA might ask questions when you land.

Just my 2 cents. I believe you can wait till 6th man. Almost there.

Reactions: imisstraveling

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I believe there was some information somewhere. If you defer more than 150 days. You need to re-apply or something.

Even if you defer by few weeks or something (rare case). You need to tell IRCC because your end visa date also depends on that. And the CBSA might ask questions when you land.

Just my 2 cents. I believe you can wait till 6th man. Almost there.
I found this. It says here that you need to submit new LOA, re-applying won't be necessary I guess.

Reactions: imisstraveling